Bullet Club fire's Back (Chapter 5)

Thanks to Tootylee & kevinsteennut for help with ideas for this chapter

Tama Tonga's POV

We just got done watching Yin & Yang's promo. I thought it was so funny that the girls started from were each other ended. I was about to text Nightingale when Yujiro yelled.

"Tama we have to do a promo."

"OK coming."

I walk over to where the camera crew was and they started to film well.

Kenny started to talk "Yin & Yang you little girls think your so tough just because you pulled a fast on us. But let me tell you it was a one time thing ."

I then started to talk "Nightingale you think it's so funny that your friend slapped me twice. But I got news for you Sweetheart I will never really love you because I only like bad girls and I don't like good girl. So you and me will never be a thing no matter how much you flirt you'll never be my girlfriend and we will beat you 5 girls In our rematch tonight."

I laughed. Then there them song lyrics started "Bullet Club 4444 life" and the promo ended.

Nightingale's POV

I felt heartbroken when when Tama said "you'll never be my girlfriend." I'm mean he flirted with me first. Then I got a text.

T=Tama N=Nightingale

T" Sorry for what I said in the promo I love you sweetheart."

N"OMG I thought you were being serious. I love you too"

T"Do you want to go on a date after the match!"

N"Sure Tama I would love too."
Time skip to match.

Me and my girls were in the ring I started the match against Tama. He walked up to me and put his right hand on me cheek and bent down (Which was only two inches) and kissed me one the lips in front of the hole crowed. It felt like fireworks went off.

He then said "I love you."

I replied "I love you too." With that I took a step back and kicked him right on his head.

Time skip to end of match

May got the 3 count on Yujiro. So we won the match.

A.N

Happy Birthday to Max and Rex Ash

The promo idea was @Tootylee & love scene idea was @kevinsteennut.

Hope you enjoy if so vote and comments. Bye for now and I'm over my writers block.