He's coming

Shit,he's coming over.Why I am so nervous?I was never this nervous when I met him before.I pretended I didn't see him as he approached my booth.'Uh,hey' he said awkwardly.'Oh hi,I didn't see you there' I straight out lied.'Can I sit down or buy you a drink?'he asked,with a small smile.'Um,I don't mind' I said,super fucking awkwardly.'Ok,back in a sec'he said,with another small grin.Weird.He seemed different .But I couldn't think about it for too long.He returned with a bottle of red liquid and two glasses.'Uh,I didn't know what you drank.Sorry'he said,blushing.'Nah,it's cool'I said.A wave of relief washed
over his face.He poured out two glasses and passed one to me.We sat in silence for a bit,but we were both thinking the same thing.I spoke first.' So,it's been a while.How's life?' He chuckled but sadness was behind the laughter.'Life hasn't been great'he mumbled.He seemed to be holding back tears.'Well,you can talk about it if you want' I was interested.He sighed and stared at the ceiling.'I broke up with my girlfriend' he said,his voice cracking,as he moved his gaze from the ceiling to the table.I'm sorry'I said,and wondered if he  sensed my similar situation.Although  technically,Lainey and I  hadn't broken up officially.Yet.I was about to tell him about my "break-up" but he got there before me.' So,what's up with you?I've seen and talked to you plenty of times at this bar and tonight you're different.'I was kind of surprised he could tell something was wrong.And unsurprised at the same time.'My girlfriend left me too'He gave me a look of sympathy and I knew that if he opened his mouth,he would burst into tears.I felt the same way and I wasn't one to cry.He seemed to gather himself and he said he was sorry about Lainey.I took a sip of my drink and as the burning liquid slid down my throat,I realised that it was midnight already.But I didn't want to leave.I wanted to stay because he made me feel safe.But I knew I should go.'Um,listen I'd better go but here's my number.Maybe we can hang out sometime?'I fumbled for my phone.This guy was a mind reader.I put his number in my phone and turned to say goodbye.'Um,I'll text you.' I said,hoping I didn't sound desperate.'Sure,I'll see you bye'He waved to me as left the bar.Guess we weren't on good enough terms for a hug yet.Whatever.I can wait.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 17, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

An Unexpected Romance (Onision and Shane Dawson)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें