Stalker!Free!Haruka Nanase X Reader (part 1)~Author's Note~

Author's Note: I changed it alittle bit...haha sorry It's better now!

You was walked into your house "AQUA I'M HOME!"you yelled for your sister. "I'm outside!" She yells back to you. You went outside to find Aqua in her one piece bathing suit and the small kiddy pool. "Hey sis!" She says with a smile "what are you doing?" You asked "It's so hot today so I thought why not the kiddy pool!" She said happily. You laughed and told her to wait. You ran inside to get your one piece bathing suit too. It was a (f/c) one. You got changed and went to join your sister.

You both just relaxed in the tiny pool. It fit both of you perfectly. You had your space and Aqua had her's. You closed your eyes and sighed. Then you hear someone yell "where you going Haruka?!" Then your eyes shoot open. One of the boys from your school swim team was taking off his clothes. "What the Fuck man?!" You grabbed Aqua and got out of the little pool. He had no swim suit! You covered Aqua's eyes. "Get out creep!" You said bit he didn't reply. You shook your head and guided Aqua into the house. "Weirdo" you said closing the door behind you.

You and Aqua was the only people in the house. Your parents was out of town doing who know what. You order pizza and rented a movie. You and Aqua watched the movie until it was bath time. "Bath time Aqua" you said clapping your hands. "Yay! Can we both go?" She asked blinking her eyes. You rolled your eyes and said "sure why not" Aqua face light up as she ran to get her clothes. You and her both was showering and talking about school life. "Any boys you like sis?" Aqua said happily "no but I think I have a stalker...but I don't know who it is" She nodded then you both heard the bathroom door slam. "What the?" You looked out and seen Haruka! "What the hell man?!" You yelled at him covering yours and Aqua's bodies. He smiled creepily "you look good all covered in water." You looked at him with disused "how the hell did you get in?!" You yelled once more. He smiled and said "your back door was open". 'What am I gonna do?!' You thought in horror as he got closer and closer to you and Aqua.