Tomato Kisses

((First person P.O.V of Romano))

The bastard Spain and i have lived together ever since i was young. I've been his slave since only a couple of decades ago.... i hated being bossed around by that bastard but i guess that didn't really change now. I was still his "Maid" as he would put it and i would somewhat clean up his house. But he would pay me back with ripe tomatoes and some of his Churros. Please don't take that a sexual way. Please. The Bastard has been worrying me lately, he's coming inside from being out later and later than usual, usually sweating a lot more than he should or some times not even at  all. Its weird. Its usually about 42°C (abut 100°F) out on average and you'd expect him to sweat a bit. Sure he's hydrated but come on its hot as hell out. 

I've been expecting him to come inside now for about an hour or so and its worrying me a lot. What if he got attacked?! What if he had a stroke?! HE'S OLD HE CAN HAVE A STROKE. HE'S LIKE 500 YEARS OLD I WORRY ABOUT HIM. I stumbled out of the kitchen where we usually meet up to eat the tomatoes he brings in and out the door to his huge ass tomato garden. How does one man handle this shit there's atleast a thousand rows of tomatoes here. I'm not complaining though he's always bound to bring me atleast one ripe tomato and that's all that matters to me.  I walked through the rows of tomatoes, All of them seemed to be watered and they all looked in good condition. Where the Fuck is he?! I kept walking around until i heard some rustling up ahead in another row of the plants, i growled softly to myself and ran towards the sound only to run into.... the Tomato bastard? There wasn't much time to process anything other than us both falling onto the ground behind Spain "WHAT THE-A FUCK I THOUGHT YOU WERE-A DEAD" I yelled at him, he stared up at me as i held back tears "you bastard. Don't worry me like that WHERE WERE YOU ITS BEEN-A HOUR" i practically screamed, i felt his arms pull me close and saw a faint smile curl onto his lips "Romano... I cant die.... Neither of us can.... And i've been looking through the field for ripe tomatoes for you, you've been working hard lately so you need a nice reward" he smiled up at me, motioning over to the spilled tomato basket nearby him. At this point i was already crying but it didn't seem to bother him. He was fucking used to me crying by now...... "Roma.... Don't cry" he mumbled softly, his thumb brushing the tears out of my eyes. I glanced up at him to still see him smiling but felt his hand graze my chin and pull me into a soft kiss. I lied there. On his fucking chest. Kissing him. K I S S I N G  H I M. THE BASTARD. IM KISSING THE BASTARD. Before i had any time to react verbally we parted and he gave me a brighter smile, laughing softly when he watched my face turn almost as red as the tomatoes around us "B-bastard....." i muttered out, glancing away. The Spanish bastard only laughed again and kissed my cheek. THATS ENOUGH. "STOP YOU TOMATO BASTARD!!" I yelled, clawing my way out of his grip and scurrying back to his house.  I swear i'll kill him one day.