Hesitate|Tsurugi Kyousuke x Reader|Part 3

Start from the beginning

Tsurugi's POV

While she said that the look in her eyes changed. I was only thinking about her leg if it was really okay for her to play this match. Shindou told us since we both have a keshin we were allowd to use them in this match. The rules where simple the first person with 3 goals wins. We both had our own goals and we had to start from the goal and after the whisle we had to run to the ball so we could start fair.

(first name) rushed to the ball and got there first. I had to defend my goal before a he could shoot. I tried to take the ball from her but she kept dodging me by jumping backwards in the air with the ball between her legs. She smirked dark and said: "I need to end this as soon as possible." She was using a hissatsu shoot called "Hunting Arrow" and the ball rushed like a real arrow towards me. I hesitated because I didn't know what to do so I called out Lancelot. "Come, Sword Saint Lancelot!" And I stopped the ball. The look in her eyes changed as she had pain in her leg. I asked: "(f-first name) are you okay?" She answerd: "Yeah, I'm okay!" While I had the chance I used Lancelot and did a normal Keshin shoot. (first name) smirked again and said: "Come, my precious Hunting Ranger Rena!" and made it a Keshin vs Keshin clash. Neither of us was giving in but then (first name) overpowerd me and scored a point. Lancelot disappeard while I was laying on the ground. Everyone was happy for her. I was too but she acted different than the other one-on-one battle.

She looked in my eyes and helped me up. But her eye color changed to green, the same green as Rena's aura. But then the color dissapeard as she said to me: "Kyousuke, I-I want you to leave Fifth sector! And if you still think of staying there I'll do anything in this match to prove that you don't need them." I looked away and said: "You don't know my reasons about it." Then we continued and I had the ball. I rushed towards her and did a normal hissatsu shoot. I used "Death Sword" (first name) tried to defense it with al her might but fall down and I scored. "You can do it, (first name)! You can win against him! Go! Go! Go (first name)." The whole team yelled from the side. I helped her up and said: "I won't lose against you this time." She was giving me a dark smirk again and said: "We will see about that." Her eyes again turned green. Normally her (e/c) eyes would shine and sparkle. But know her eyes turned green and I didn't like it. She said: "My dear Kyousuke, I'll make you realize what kind of powers I got." She had the ball and rushed towards my side of the field. I tried to defend the goal but she jumped in the air. She jumped high and slowly landed behind me like she was a feather and scored again.

She turned around and her eye color changed back saying: "It's 2-1, I can prove you know that Fifth sector isn't the worth being in." She walked to me and I told her: "You know nothing about me, I'll win this!"Everybody was happy for (first name) yet again her eye color changed. I called her name and said: "Why are you doing this?" Her eyes changed back as she said: "I'm fulfilling my request, I got it from a very important friend." I replied: "Who is that person?And why would you do that for that person?" She didn't say anything and walked to her side of the field. I had the ball and sprinted to her side of the field and made a normal shoot." She let the shoot in by purpose, What is she going to do?

Tenma's POV

(first name)'s eyes were changing from green to her normal (e/c) eye color. "Aoi, Rena is going to possess her soon." I said. "We have to do something, before it happens again. And Rena is still angry about what I did last time..." I said. Shindou-senpai asked: "What do you mean by 'Rena is going to possess her soon' ?" Aoi looked at him. "Rena can possess over her body when she is injured, and about her leg.... It is injured." Shindou-senpai looked down and asked: "Did Tsurugi know about Rena?" I replied: "No, but he cares alot about (first name), I think he found it out himself that something was wrong." Sangoku-senpai said: "How do we stop her?" But suddenly (first name) yelled to Tsurugi. "Kyousuke, leave Fifth Sector while you can, Yuuichi-san never asked you to heal his legs!!" Tsurugi was paralyzed but suddenly he said: "(first name), how would you know if he doesn't want it?" She answerd: "Because he gave me the request to stop you! Kyousuke, he want you to be happy to play soccer!" Tsurugi answerd back: "Why would you care so much about my business?" She became angry and that was when Rena came. (first name) said: "I'll release you right here right now! Come, my migthy Hunting Ranger Rena!" Rena was controlling (first name)'s body and said: "I came back, my dear (first name)-chan is injured and I'll protect her from now on." I whisperd to Aoi "I'll get Tsurugi here and get Rena's attention, while you have to make a plan to do it." She nodded and I runned in front of Tsurugi. "Oi, Rena-san! It's'been awhile huh?" She looked my way and smirked while saying: "It really has been a while, Matsukaze-kun. I still need to do something with you you know?" And she was attacking me with (first name) shooting balls towards me. I yelled to Tsurugi :"Run to Aoi, she will explain everything."