Chapter 5

Harry's POV

It is Friday and I can hardly wait for the weekend. Since Sophia is having family troubles she is coming over today to spend the weekend. My dad won't mind because he is on a "business trip".

I hear the bell ring indicating it is time for last recess. Our teacher dismiss us and I go try to find Sophia. I look around the field then suddenly I see Sophia laughing with her friends. Jog over to her and they all notice me.

"Hey Harry, where were you?" Sophia asked me.

"I umm was trying to find you." I say quietly. Sophia blushes then Nayeli speaks up.

"Well Jenna and I will get going." "See you later lovebirds." She winks at us. Sophia laughs then turns to me.

"So." she says.

"So." I say. Awkward.

RINGGGGG the bell screeches. Sophia and I walk back to class in silence. Once we reach the class the teacher walks in.

"Okay class I am going to a sign you on a project." Mrs Hoops tells us. The class groans but she ignores it.

"I am going to pair you up into partners." She looks around the class and continues.

"Sam and Ally, Joey and Rochelle, Bella and Ben........... lastly Sophia and Harry." She finishes. I literally fist pump in my head so no one can see.

I see Sophia smiling and the teacher tells us what the project is about.

School finishes and I get on the bus. When it stops and my stop I get off. Sophia is following me back to my house. When we are in front of our house Sophia speaks.

"I will go get all my stuff then comes to your house." She says. "Is that okay?" she looks at me and I nod.

As I enter my house I go upstairs and throw my stuff on my bed.

20 minutes later.

Ding dong.

I hear the door bell ring and I get up from the sofa. I open then door and see Sophia standing there. I let her in and walk to the kitchen.

"Do you want anything to eat?" I ask her. She nods.

"What do you want.?" "We have pizza, Mr. Noddles, and... well that's all." I tell her.

"Pizza." she answers quickly. I chuckle and grab the pizza out of the freezer and stick it in the oven. As we wait for the pizza Sophia takes her homework out of her bag.

"So, do you want to get started on the project?" she asks me.

"Ya, just let my go get my stuff." I tell her. I go upstairs and grab my stuff.

When I'm back downstairs the over beeps. The pizzas ready.

Comment & Vote

S xx