after the visit

Louis P.O.V

I looked at the girls as they walked out I have to say one of them caught my eye a bit more. She was quite attractive and she was going to go to this school. I don't understand why I feel so sad that she's gone. I will see her in a week. That's when I'll make a move on her. Wait what, why am I even thinking like this she's going to be my student, and isn't it illegal for a teacher to date a student. I better just get her out of my head. I put the carrot in my mouth and slowly started chewing on it. Than I went to the school cafeteria and found niall sitting there eating something. We started talking about many things but that girl never left my mind. I just hope that I'll forget about her by next week.

Shyann POV

O.M.G. I cannot believe I just met one and only Louis thomlinson. Ahhhhhhh . And he hugged me and said he'll be waiting for me. He is even more attractive in person. I hope that he'll be a good teacher, what am I thinking ofcourse he'll be a good teacher. And a very attractive one too.

" That was truly amazing " I told my friend.

" Yeah, it sure was, " my friend said.

" And you know what Louis said to me ? " I asked.

" What " she asked.

" He said he'll be waiting for me " I said

" O.M.G really ! "

This is like our dream coming true. We dream about them every day, we check their tweets few times a day we listen to their music all day long if there is no school. Our rooms are filled with their posters, we read fan fictions about them, and would have done anything just to see them, and we just saw one of them.

As we walked back to my house we cried from happiness all day long. I can't believe that we will see all of them in just a week !

----------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it so far. Please vote.