Stalker!Free! X Reader

Author Note: Sup guys~! Alot of girls like Free! So I'm make a stalker stories for them. All 6 of them and yes Go the girl is gonna be a boy. So Ko is his name but he wants everyone to call him Go!(I think that's her name...)

You was walking through the hallways of Iwatobi High School. School was done and you was so tired. 'My life sucks...the only good thing that keeps me going is my sister Aqua(me~!)...she needs me'. You never talk to anyone because you didn't like anyone they was all just jerks. You opened your locked and a letter fell out. You picked it up and it was wet. So you put it in your bag to read it at home. You didn't realize the love letter you the letter from your teacher telling you about a test.

You had to walk pass the Iwatobi Swim Club to go home. 'What a bunch of losers! They think they are so hot....without theirs shirts on....one of them doesn't even go to our school?!' You thought angrily. You walked pass the pool...good thing it was a floor up from the parking lot. 'I so glad I do need to see their dumb faces' you smiled. You felt someone watching you so you turned around but no one was their. "Weird" you said as you turned back and walked away.

You got home and lied on your bed. You took the note out. You opened it. The letter says:

To my Love of My life,

You may not know me...But I admiring you from afar. You are always nice...to people in need. I always been watching you. I hope you understand that you are my whole world to me,my universe and my goddess. I will kill those who make you sad , mad or even angry...until we meet my love.

sincerely from

...........

The last part was blurry because of the water that was on it. So since you didn't know who it was your through the letter away. And went back to your life.

But is it over?