V

In which there is an awakening.

THE DISCOVERY OF THE USE OF
Lutharia Vulpina to awaken the wolf senses was a miracle, really. Dr.Alan Deaton was congratulated and praised for his efforts, and although there was a shimmer of doubt, everyone kept silent, brimming with the hope that the substance would bring back their friend.

No one thought of telling Malia.

She found out the news alone, an hour before it happened, and sprinted to the hospital, arriving moments before they injected him.
She immediately went to sit in The Chair, but paused at the sight of Alan sat there. Instead, she knelt against the bed side, her fingers finding Isaacs, more to comfort herself Than anything else.

"Malia, I need you to hold him still." Alan diverted his gaze to the young girl, who in response rose and held him gently by his arms.
Deaton carefully raised the needle before plunging it into the boy's arm, and pressing down.
The vibrant, almost glowing liquid nearly immediately dissapeared, and Alan released his grip, dropping the container on the floor.
For a moment, everything was silent.

And then it all happened at once.

Isaacs body convulsed forwards, throwing Malia across the room and into the wall, whilst she lay, gazed, for a few moments.
Through blurred vision, she saw three of the pack members struggling to hold Isaac down until he was once again calm.
She could hear his anguished yelps of confusion and had an aching pain to help him, but as she attempted to stand up she found herself slipping down again.

To her relief she felt two strong arms pulling her up, and was surprised to see it was kira, who she was yet to become friends with.
With the other girls support, Malia edged her way to the side of the bed, so that she could get a clear view of Isaac when he wasn't in an unresponsive state.
He had seemingly calmed, and though his breathing was laboured, his eyes were no longer glowing and he was leaning slightly against Scott.
He glanced around, taking in the whole pack, his eyes pausing on Malia for a moment, before searching for something else.
Malia immediately knew what he was looking for.
Isaac's gaze returned to her.
"Allisons dead," he whispered, as if looking to Malia for confirmation.
She nodded, and slowly released her grip on his fingers.
Scott frowned.
"How did you know?" He said, keeping all emotion out of his voice.

"Malia told me. Malia told me everything."

I'm laughing this is so shitty so far frick but anyway this au is going to be not that long because it is only an au but yea I hope it isn't too bad :)