"Okay okay, stop being so pushy" Virgo said.

"Oops sorry, I can't help it" Pisces giggled. After the signs paid, they went in to the amusement park and just look around, seeing what should they do.

"So many things to do" said Cancer amazed. 

"Roller coasters here we come" shouted Leo but he was pulled back by Scorpio.

"Not everyone wants to ride roller coasters" mentioned Taurus. 

"Groups?" Asked Pisces.

"Yeah, groups of four so we won't lose each other" informed Virgo.

"Okay" replied Cancer.

"Even then, they still might loose each other" Capricorn mumbled.

"Yeah that might be true" Aquarius smiled. The twelve split up into groups of four and headed their different ways. Group one contained Aries, Leo, Sagittarius, and Gemini. Group two held Capricorn, Virgo, Taurus and Scorpio. Lastly group three had Libra, Aquarius, Pisces, and Cancer.

Group one went straight to the biggest roller they could find.

"Are you sure you wanna go on this on first?" Gemini gulped.

"Yeah you know what they say, go big or go home" Aries smiled.

"That's what see said" Leo laughed. Aries elbowed him in the gut.

"You should just keep your mouth shut" Sagittarius laughed.

"But you have to admit it was funny. Wasn't it?" Leo looked at his friend for support.

"You're an idiot" Sagittarius said.

"Love you too" Leo joked.

"Shut up". 

"Come on what are you guys waiting for" cheered Gemini making line for the roller coaster.

"Wasn't she just scared a minute ago" Sagittarius whispered to Aries.

"That's Gemini for ya" Aries smiled. "Two faced like always" She smiled at her friend. The four waited until the carts came along. As soon as they did people started filling up the carts, Leo spotted a blonde cutie loading the cart.

"Hey guys, I'm going to sit next to that cutie" Leo pointed, he began to make his way to the blonde but was pulled back by Sagittarius.

"Sagittarius, what are you doing!?" He asked

"Didn't you say you loved me earlier?" Sagittarius asked. "Then you wouldn't mind sitting with me" He laughed.

"Aww man" Leo pouted. 

"Leo as if you had a chance with her" Aries laughed.

"Jealous much?" Gemini joked

"As if". They filled the carts, Gemini sitting with Aries and Leo sitting with Sagittarius.

Group two contained of Virgo, Taurus, Scorpio and Capricorn. They looked around until they spotted a ride that they were interested in to start off they day. 

"What about that one?" asked Scorpio walking up to the ride. The ride took you all the way up and shot you straight down at a intense speed.

"Oh yes let's do that one first" Taurus pointed, like a little kid.

"Yeah, I don't see why not. Come on let's go make line" Capricorn said.

"You guys go on ahead, I'll wait" Virgo suggested.

"Nope, you're coming too" Capricorn took Virgo by the hand.

"I really don't want to though" Virgo said.