"Layla, you look heartbreakingly beautiful tonight." He said, playing with the silky bottom of my dress. I had worn a Navy blue dress, that was tight at the top with a sweet heart neckline, and ruffled down to my knees. (picture of Jessica Lowndes (Layla's actor) to the side in the dress)

I blushed slightly," Thank you." He nuzzled his face into my neck just as our server got here and spoke in a low husky voice," Hello, I'm Garrett, and I'll be taking care of you pretty ladies today."

Tony stiffened, looking up from my side to see him. It was the same boy as before. If itwas possible, Tony hugged me even closer to him, so we were flush from chest to foot side by side. Garrett smiled at me, and then, ver slowy and deliberatly, looked all the way down my body and back up before meeting my eyes again.

"Can I get you anything?" The double meanning was clear to everyone and Tony made a growling sound into my shoulder.

"You'll have the spahgetti, right baby?" He said through clenched teeth. Garrett's eyes were still locked on mine. I nodded mutely, not liking the glint in his eyes.

Garrett winked at me with a flirty smile and turned to everyone else. Tony still held me cloe. Half way through Karsen's order Julie ran rowdily into the resteraunt and jumped into Tony and I's lap. I giggled as she looked up at me with her big blue eyes, that rivaled Gertrude's, and crwled over to Tony's side.

"He's gonna kill me!" She whispered, shrinking into Tony's side. I was surpised, but after Tony and I had reunited, Julie had formed a very strong sibling- like bond with Tony. He threw his jacket over her hiding form and turned so he was blocking it.

Garret looking startled turned just as Bradley stormed into the resteraunt.

He came to our table, slamming his palm on the table top. His eyes sparkled with playful anger and mischief.

"Julie, I know you're over here somewhere. You better get your fine butt out from wherever your hiding and apologize." His eyes scanned us and his brow furrowed.

"I know I saw her come in here. Oh, by the way. I want the stake, medium rare. And my girl, who I know is over here, she wants the mushroom soup." Bradley said non chalantley to Garrett, assessing him before smirking, not feeling threatened.

Not that he should feel threatened, Bradley was gorgeous.

Garrett hurriely wrote it down and Karsen finally got done with his order. Garrett went off to get the food. Leaving Tony standin. He slid in next to Gertrude. Tony subtly shifted his position to keep Julie in cover.

I burst into laughter, thinking of what everyone thought of us. Six crazy teens, the elderies a few tables away gave me a snobbish glare.

"What did she do this time?" Gertrude asked in her singing voice. Bradley's eyes scanned the table again, seeking Julie's hiding place as annoyance covered his face.

Tony cleared his throat," I don't think that should be discussed at the table. There's only one thing a guy looks like that about."

Julie giggled from her hiding spot and Bradley became alert," Seriously, where is she?" He asked. We all said nothing and he groaned.

Just then Garrett came back and Tony tensed all over. Garrett set down the food at the appropriate places, leaving Julie's at the head of the table and turned to me," Are you sure you don't want something else?" He asked, sending a cofident smirk at Tony who huffed and stood up.

Garrett's eyes widened as Tony got up and stood outside the table.

"Tony, stop it! You're causing a scene," I hissed and he looked at me with love in his eyes.

"Good."

He held out his hand, I took it and he turned me so my whole body was facing him.

"Layla Clancy. I love you." He started, looking a little nervous.

Then he shook his head and got down on one knee. I blushed furiously, as gasps and aws filled the resturaunt.

"I love you so much, and I don't think I will every love anyone as much as I do you. I will take care of you and our family, and I will unconditionally stay with you forever. As many forevers as we can."

Tears welled up in my eyes. I had always imagined a grand proposal at a very grand place, but those few short sentences filled my heart, and I realized I didn't care if he just told me he loved me and stuck a ring on my finger.

"Yes." I sniffled. Julie popped out of her hiding spot and was smiling at us.

Tony grinned in relief and got the ring out of his pocket. He slid it on my finger and every cheered. He kissed me for a show and everone sighed.

After they returned to their meal, Tony stood and faced Garrett.

"Now, as her fiance. I must say, flirt with her again, and I will kill you very torturously slow."

Garrett mumbled something and then skittered away.

"Why did youhave the ring in you rpocket?" I asked, knowing he didn't plan proposing here.

He smiled at me," I've had it in my pocket every day since I proposed the first time.

I laughed," Oh yeah, I forgot you've done this before."

He looked sheepish," Last time was a little more elegant...." I stopped him by taking his face in both of my hands and giving him a short sweet kiss.

"It was perfect."