White tiger and spiderman

"Hey Ava!"'Peter yelled "what do you want now web head?"' Ava replied clearly not in the mood. " well fury just gave us a new mission but if you're like that guess you don't wanna know" Peter sassed. "Fine fine what is it?"

Peter began to feel a bit faint this was the moment, MJ was cool and all but not peters first she liked Harry now. Peters disappearances got too much she wanted someone who was there. As much as it hurt Peter.  It was time . Should he just go all out or subtly do it? Or a corny line? Corny it is
"The mission is to win your heart." Peter said. "What? Peter!"  Ava yelled. " w-w-what" Peter replied slightly scared maybe she thought this was a joke? " what do you mean to win my heart! "  Ava ran away and Peter followed but lost sight of her. Suddenly peters wrist rumbled "WHAT DID YOU DO SPIDER?!" He yelled . This was not peters day......

"This is for every time you've stopped me and every time you've hurt Harry or stopped me getting to him!" Goblin spat with acid pouring out of his mouth as he threw spiderman against the wall. "Ow, no fair you got first dibs! " Peter snapped sassily .  Goblin was having none of it today he wanted spiderman gone. No matter what... With that he threw Peter of the edge who fell into a wall knocking himself out and falling several stories. " kya!" Iron fist cried knocking goblin to the ground . " don't touch him that's my job to annoy him!" Nova yelled shooting beams into him. "Web head where ... Are... You" iron fist said . " guys we have a problem" nova replied looking down at spideys unconscious beaten up body his mask was almost fully off. Thank god no one has seen him. His face was littered with bruises and cuts and burns. "No " Ava breathed finally saying something. "Change his clothes back , never thought I'd say that" powerman said . With that they quickly did thank God he wore his normal clothes underneath. "Someone grab him and fast  we need to get him to safety." Iron fist said "I never thought this could happen" nova said  "WHATS GOUNG ON TEAM WHERES SPIDER?!" Fury yelled . The team quickly bring Peter into shot. " now what's he done!" Fury says with some emotion for once .  " bring him up fast doc Connors better check him."

"He should be ok but it will take. A few days ..." He said . "Er Ava can I have a word?" He asked " I guess what" Ava said sadly " he's not that good you know and I don't know how long it'll take but trust me if he said anything to you about him and. You it's true ok...." Doc replied.

Ava sunk to the ground he loves her but does she and he did that for her nova had said. With that she walked into the room he was in " I'm so sorry Peter." Then fury walked in " we have to move him to a real hospital his aunt will be confused as to where he is . Sam ring aunt may tell her he's at the local hospital the rest of you suit up make it happen. Guys I know it's tough but move!" Nick yelled . With that the team rolled out again . " haha Spider-Man's finally gone Oc."  Osborne said over the intercom. "Dad! We have to go to the hospital I have ...i I. I" Harry sobbed. " son what's wrong?" "I its Peter." He cried ...

Several days later
Why does it hurt so much? What did I do this time.

"He's stirring!" Someone yelled. " w what's going on " Peter choked out, with that Ava rushed forwards and locked their lips " never nearly die again!" She yelled annoyed and sad.

"Peter you scared us all half to death" Peter listened as Harry droned on." Aunt may!" He cries and rushed out of bed.

" that's my boyfriend never stops . Wait peter!" Ava yells

No spiders or Spider-Man's where harmed in the making of this wait they were I was!

First one done peeps what do you think?