Chapter 7~ Heroes

*Slowly and carefully makes her way in the room* hi guys? *runs away dodging the tomatoes that are thrown at her*

Okay, okay you're right I've been gone for a while. Not my fault though! Let me explain! I was at a summer camp for two weeks, and got back just a few days ago. I'm sorry for making you wait, but I'm back and here is a new and suuuuuuper long chapter!

Before I start though I have an IMPORTANT thing to say! Okay so in the chapter The Last of the Time Lords I changed something. Lizzie leaved something at the Masters Funeral: the teddy bear.

Love you all <3

Ps: just one last question – has anyone of you guys seen Suicide Squad yet???

{For Gravity Falls fans: I'm still crying for the last episode 😭 please someone tell me there is gonna be seasons 3.}

~

The metal door that lead into a stairwell was slowly and carefully pushed open, the Doctor popping his head into the littered with debris and sparking cables hallway.

«Careful.» He spoke, looking behind at Astrid over his shoulder while pushing slowly the door from his way «Follow me.» he went ahead, clearing the way. Astrid followed then Lizzie, Mr Copper, Rickston and the Van Hoffs.

«Rather ironic when this is very much in the spirit of Christmas.» Mr Copper spoke, causing Lizzie, who skipped a few stairs to catch up with the Doctor, to turn around to look at him. «It's a festival of violence. They say that human beings only survive depending on whether they've been good or bad. It's barbaric

«Actually, that's not true.» Lizzie went to tell him «Christmas is a time of-of peace and thanksgiving and...» she sighed «What am I on about? Christmas is always like this.»

A groan from the Doctor caused her to spin around, only to see him holding a very heavy-looking metal door. He was staring down at something he uncovered. And when Lizzie looked at it to see a host lying there covered in debris, it took her all her will not to let out a scream before she found out it was dormant.

«We've got a Host!» The Doctor exclaimed. He tossed the metal door to the side, before looking back at the robot «Strength of ten. If we can mend it, we can use it to fix the rubble.»

«We can do robotics, both of us.» everyone spun around to look at Morvin upon overhearing his voice.

Foon nodded «We worked on the milk market back on Sto. It's all robot staff.»

«See if you can get it to work?» Lizzie hopefully asked.

Morvin exchanged a glance with Foon, before smiling up at the short haired brunette «We'll do our best.»

Lizzie grinned at them.

She spun around when she heard a «Well, then.» from the Doctor, only to see him talking to Astrid «Let's have a look.»

So everyone but the Van Hoffs climbed the stairs, Lizzie following right behind the Doctor and Astrid. But, when the Time Lord bent down to look at their path, he found it blocked by wreckage.

«It's blocked.» Astrid observed, peeking from over his shoulder.

«So what do we do?» the Doctor asked, more to himself.