I Come First Then Everything Else

Ok I'm working on myself trying to get ready for the next new thing. I'm trying to get my money right I'm getting more Focus on me and trying to get ready for what's going to happen next. I recently just got out a relashonsip an I'm trying to get over her an I'm trying to get my head right from that. Like trying to get back out there is hard especially when you are scared of finding someone new. I'm just so into making money i just don't want to hurt anyone an I same sure not ganna get hurt again caz I hate getting hurt that one of the worst pain ever I sware it is. Working on me is better to me I think an then trying to find someone caz then I'll be able to really be there for that person. Ik how to treat a an how to talk to one but u just kind of scared to actually walk up to a girl talking to her. I just feel like right now i need to be alone so when i do find someone special I'll kno how to apreachate her like she suppose to be treated an cared for. I'm a sweet heart But i just don't want to don't want anyone to take my niceness for a weeknes an be taken as a joke. I just want to find someone for me that not ganna change when shit get bad or when thing's get werid an i Damn sure don't want anyone that's ganna chest on me. But right now it's about me an getting myself together for the best not trying to find someone that's ganna just hurt me an that's ganna make me  redirect everything.