*About a month earlier*

"Baby, open your eyes I'm bored" Serenity says as She turns towards him.
She begins wrestling in the  lavender colored comforter set ,That's placed on the California King bed That she eased herself into last night.
  She begins examining the room and notices how There's a small ray of sunshine streaming through the blinds inside of the beautiful condo she's laying in.
   Serenity sniffs the sheets and they smell like pink lemonade  "I love these sheets babe" she says and rolls over to the top of him.
She's wearing sexy lingerie from the plus sized store torrid. Her breasts are small so it's not hard for her to find something kinky, she has a larger butt though so the panties don't quiet fit perfectly but she makes sure that when she slides them on she can still have that wow factor.
She's wearing a laced thong that's cut out into various designs that connects everything together into a cute little bow that doesn't show too much, so she can be that extra tease when she feels frisky.
Serenity looks over and sees her partner still sleeping "so you're not gonna wake up ?" She says. "Im sleeping" he replies, "and get off of me unless you gonna give me some" he adds. "I'll get off alright," serenity says as she removed her body from on top of him.
Serenity takes her fingers and lingers them over his morning wood under the sheets "and you said you weren't up" serenity smart-alecky says . He accidentally smirks and quickly returns back to his neutral face before she noticed.
She softly removes the sheet and grasps hold of his penis since his boxers where already removed from the night before. Serenity strokes her partner in an up and downwards motion, she lowers her head licks her lips and kisses the head of his penis. Just as serenity was about to give her partner the best head of his life her phone rings
-🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶-
"Fuuuuuuuuuck!" Serenity's partner yells .
Her phone continues ringing so she slides over to the coffee table and picks it up

Serenity- "Hello?"

Serenity - "yeah you know how Kameron is, she can never hold her liquor so I made sure she got home safely "
Serenity - I'll be home in a minute Jayvontae,"
Serenity - I love you too bye"