Brother.

I woke up drenched in sweat. I quickly looked around panicing.

The door busted open and I started to freak out worrying it was her again.

"Ace clam down.." The voice made my heart skip. A women voice. Her? No its softer. But it may be a trick. I cant-

"Ace? Its okay. She isn't here. I'm here." Another voice hit my ear that slowed down my heartbeat.

A hand landed on my shoulder and I jumped at the touch wanting to get away from it.

"Ace its okay.. Look around where are you?"

I looked around and saw bright colors of blue and green covering the walls. I smiled to myself and pulled the blanket closer to my body afraid this is a dream.

"Better?"

I nodded at Ben. His face was so beautiful in the light. Green eyes that looked see through with the light hitting it. I wanted to stare at him all day. Staring into his eyes. He is always so nice to me. He says I'm his son but yet I have none of his DNA. I think it has been at least five years now that he toke me in.

"Good... " His wife said a little dismayed. I looked down avoiding eye contact with her.

"Ace. Marget is my wife. Your mom. She is not her."

I nodded knowing that but the thought is still there. She is still a women that could be her.

"Ill leave. Breakfast is downstairs if you want it. " Sadness coated her voice as she left the room.

I looked down at my blanket and gripped it tighter.

"If you don't talk to her at least one, she gonna get sadder. She loves you more than anything." Ben said scooting closer to me. I sighed. Not my fault I cant talk to women.

"I k-know...." I looked up at him and he smiled showing his white teeth. I smiled back loving his face.

"come on. Lets go eat."

I nodded and got out of bed.

"Ace?"

I sighed knowing that I have to use my words more. No more actions.

"s-sure. Go e-eat."

We walked to the kitchen and Marget was already at the table.

"oh!" She stood up quickly and wiped her eyes sniffling.

I felt really bad that I made her. She didn't do anything to me. Its all her fault.

"We are ready to eat. Isn't that right Ace?"

"Y-Yesh."

I looked down avoiding eye contact with her.

"okay well lets eat then. I made pancakes Ace. Your favorite."

I toke a seat next to Ben and Marget sat at the end of the table next to Ben.

I toke a knife and fork and began to cut the pancake. Dipping it in syrup, I stuffed it in my mouth. I moaned and smiled. So fluffy. It just melts in my mouth like a snowflake.

"Thank you dear." Ben said before kissing Marget on the lips.

I watched as they did and found my heart sinking deep into my chest.

They separated and Ben looked at me with slight red cheeks.

I wanna kiss him like that. I want to love him like he loves me.

"Sorry Ace. I-"

My eyes shot to Marget but I couldn't bring myself to look her in the eyes, no matter how angry I felt. I gripped my fork and tried with all my might to do it. I was starting to feel more angry with myself then her and what she did with Ben.

"GRRR!" I slammed my fork and looked at Ben with pleading eyes.

He looked at me and leaned in and kissed my forehead.

I closed my eyes loving the feeling of the soft tissue on my forehead. I smiled and leaned in wanting more of this touch.

The softness was gone and I look up to see a questioning look on Ben's face.

I looked down and pick up my fork happy that I got a kiss from Ben also.

~~~~~~~

I stared at the door waiting for Ben to rush in.

The door swung open and he came in looking fanatically around the room.

"What the hell was that?"

I smiled and pointed to the broke vase.

He sighed and went to go pick it up.

"What happen?"

I thought of what to say and smiled even more.

"Bumped. I-I walking." ugh! What I wanted to say was 'I was walking and bumped into it"

I know how to put words together but it wont come out right. My mouth wont work right. I know how to talk in my head, write, and read. My mouth just wont say any words right or wont put them in the right order. If only Ben was a mind reader.

He nodded and finished cleaning it up.

"Be more careful okay? I dont want you-"

The doorbell rang interrupting him. He shot up and looked at me with a sparkle in his eyes.

My cheeks became hot at his face. Whats the look for?

"That must be him."

My heart sank. "H-him?" We never have visitors.

He laughed and held out his hand. "Come on. Marget came back with someone."

Who? I cant handle seeing anybody. My feet wouldn't move. Wouldn't make me stand up.

"Fine. But you'll see him eventually"

He left the room and closed the door.

Who is this guy? I know I don't know him because I never met anybody besides Doctor Lee. My doctor that check on me every Monday. But today was Thursday. He cant be here.

......

Unless he is going on vacation or can't make it this Monday. I guess I can go see him then.

I got up and walked to my doorknob turning the before i could open it.

" oh. Ace. This is Lucas. He will be staying here with us now. He is gonna be your big brother." Ben said with his arm wrapped around a boy's neck.

My heart raced, but I couldn't tell from what. Him staying. Ben's arm wrapped around his shoulders. Him being my brother. Or, meeting him.

I back up into my room and slammed my door. Breath Ace breath....

// kay! First chapter completed!!! woooooo!! sorry its so long. Well tell me what you think. Please? and dont foget to add vote and follow.... oh and pic is ace!!!//