{ prologue }

This is the prologue for my story 'graffiti', which is an AU zayn malik love story. /arietem

She wrinkled her nose at the sharp smell of the spray paint, which met her as she came closer. She could just make out that he had black hair and a slender body filled with tattoos - of course - he was standing with his back to her. Clearly he had not noticed her approaching. She shook her head slightly and sighed. How had she even ended up here in this God forsaken part of Brooklyn - God knows where she was!

It was not easy to walk across the construction site, which had clearly been abandoned long ago. She struggled not to trip in her Louboutin heels over the bricks, empty cans and other strange objects scattered around. A nearly unregonizable couch was laying upside down at the other end of the open space and it looked like it had been put on fire at some point. Maybe some homeless people had tried keeping warm a winter night by igniting it? 

"Excuse me?" She tried yelling at the guy, as she hoped he would not turn out to be a lunatic - or maybe even a criminal. 

He did not even flinch at her words as he continued working on his piece at the wall. She sighed heavily again - she had to get home before it got dark! What if she had to stay the night in this place? The fear of that thought caused her to speed up, as she stumbled across the last area, which seperated her from the younger guy. 

"Excuse me!" She yelled again - still no reaction. Her eyes grew wide at his rudeness - he just plainly ignored her! He was spraying with a neon violet color, moving the can with quick shift movements. His white t-shirt was covered with stains of color, so was the tight black jeans and his black converse. 

Anger flushed through her body and with pure annoyance over the whole situation she took the last two steps closing the space between them. 

"Could you just stop for a second for Christ sake!" She yelled as she bravely poked his shoulderblade, making him turn around in surprise. Shocked by his sudden movement she gasped, as his hazel eyes flew up and down over her body while he removed one earphone. Shifting uncomfortable under his intense gaze she crossed her arms infront of her body annoyed. 

"What the fuck do you want?" 

Please vote & comment!