"Harry! Catch!" I threw the remembrall towards Harry.

All of a sudden, time slowed down.

The ball flew towards Harry-no- SHOOT I MISSED.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!! IT'S GONNA HIT THE GROUND AND BREAK!!!!!" I shouted.

Luckily, Harry dived down as fast as he could and he caught the remembrall on time!

"PHEW." I almost collapsed and fell out of my broom in relief.

Everyone was cheering for Harry and me once we got down. But it didn't last that long...

"HARRY POTTER! ALFRED F. JONES!"

Professor McGonagall was marching towards the both of us.

"Ueh?!" I was dead meat. DEAD MEAT. Me and Harry shared somber looks.

"Never in my years have I ever seen- you two would have broken your necks! Potter, Jones, follow me now." Her glasses flashed furiously.

Malfoy and his lackeys wore triumphant faces as we followed her. I WISH I COULD PUNCH THAT KID.

The whole time, she was silent. I was preparing for my doom. Being expelled, England yelling at me, and returning to old and boring country duties.

She stopped at a classroom.

What? Huh?

"Professor Flitwick, could I borrow Wood for a moment?"

W-wood?! D-don't tell me she's going to BEAT US?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

But "Wood" turned out to be a fifth year boy. Thank god.

We followed Professor McGonagall into an empty classroom.

"OUT PEEVES!"

Peeves the poltergeist swooped out, cursing.

"Potter, Jones, this is Oliver Wood. Wood, I've found you a seeker and a chaser!"

"A-are you serious professor?" He began to smile.

"Absolutely". The professor said. "These two are naturals. I've never seen anything like it! Was it your first time riding, boys?"

We both nodded.

"Alfred snatched the remembrall from Malfoy, then threw it towards Harry. He missed, but Harry caught it after a fifty foot dive! Both of them didn't even scratch themselves. Charlie Weasley couldn't have done that."

Wood's eyes gleamed and he was thanking the professor as if his dreams came true because of her.

"Have you two ever seen a quidditch game?" Wood asked the both of us.

"No." We both said.

"Well then, I shall speak to Professor Dumbledore about bending the first year rule for the both of you. We need a better team than last year! After being flattened by Slytherin, I couldn't look at Professor Snape in the face for weeks!"

Professor McGonagall looked at me and Harry with her signature stern face.

"I want to hear you two train hard- or else I'll change my mind about punishing the both of you."

Then, she smiled.

"Harry, your father would have been proud of you. He was an excellent quidditch player himself."

Then, she left.

~~~~

"Chaser?!"

"Seriously?!"