i only had 1000 yen so i couldn't get much. i was able to get a 3 pack of undies and another shirt. i need to get some money from tornado or ill be flat broke. i paid for my stuff and floated high in the sky. i started drifting in the direction of her mansion. i spied a massive burst of flame out of the corner of my eye. they must be fighting. it must be where those creatures who attacked us came from. i sighed and continued on.

"OH MY GOD WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!" she threw her arms around my waist and held me tight. she buried her face in my chest. i heard light sobbing. i rubbed her back. "don't worry. im fine. im just flat broke," i said. i heard mumbling. "im sorry what was that?" i teased. "...don't leave like that...i thought you were gone forever," she whispered. "well...you said i couldn't stay here so i had to find another place to stay," i said flatly. "...had?" she said. "yeah. started staying with someone. funny, super strong, super fast, all around adorable really. sexy but not to bright," i said. she pulled away. she started twiddling with her thumbs. "well....i was thinking and....you can stay here if you want to," she blushed and looked away. "thanks but im actually kinda liking it where im at now. i just stopped by for a visit and to tell you im flat broke," i said simply. she pouted. "don't be like that. you are way to busy with work and stuff. we wouldn't be able to spend time together," i explained. "well...im not busy right now...." she blushed and looked away again. i giggled. "....i guess i can hang out for a while," she smiled.

she had made me eat some fancy dinner and we watched movies till it was getting late. i looked at the clock, 8:30 pm. she had fallen asleep on my chest some time ago. i gently shook her awake. she sat up and wiped her eyes. "its time for me to go..." she nodded. i got up and started heading out. i was stopped by her hand. i looked back. she was digging in her purse. she took out a thick roll and put it in my hand. she squeezed it tight. "...you better come see me more often," she said. i pulled her into a hug. "at least once a week. it would help if i could call you too," i said. she dug into her purse and pulled out a smart phone. she put it in my pocket. "...ill just...get another one," she said. i kissed her forehead and walked out the door.

i floated through the city for a long while. it was getting dark. i looked at the roll. it was a thick roll of 10k bank notes. i giggled. i counted it. 200k yen. it still amazes me the amount of money she makes as an s-Class hero. i put it in my wallet. i pulled out the phone. it had a pink case with a little panda charm on it. i unlocked it to see my own picture as the wallpaper. another giggle. at least im loved by her. i don't like the thought of just free loading off her for life. that isn't the life i want to live. i want to be able to give her something back. i finally arrived back at saitama's house. i floated in the window and took off my shoes. the ceiling was already fixed. everything was already cleaned up. i looked at genos. he was wearing a fucking apron. i sighed. i sat next to saitama. his hand snaked in mine. "...i will only register if don does too...." he said. apparently i had missed a lot. i thought he was already registered. "if that is what the master wants..." said genos. i sighed. if i go in under the radar then i shouldn't be noticed by tornado. ok. i can do this. "ok..." saitama smiled.

two days later...

she stood in front of me tapping her foot. "ok...tornado i can e-" "EXPLAIN WHAT?!?! YOU SAID YOU WERENT GONNA REGISTER!!!" she was pissed. "i didn't say i wouldn't register. i said i didn't plan to. some stuff came up and i kinda was suckered into it," i explained. she pouted with a grimace. "you could have at least went for b or c class...." she said. i didn't think the tests would be that easy. i ended up setting the record for all of them. of course the physical records were shattered when saitama finally took the tests yesterday. i got a perfect score and the written test and was promoted to a class rank 2. apparently espers were very valuable. i gave her a hug. "i didn't mean to get so close to you. i just didn't think the tests would be that easy," i said. she grumbled and held my waist tightly. "...just...don't try to steal my thunder," she whispered. i giggled. "i couldn't even if i wanted too," i said.