Part Two

Harry was the one driving them home. He looked through the mirror and saw that in the backseat, Louis was on top of Marcel. His shirt was still at the club. Harry stifled a moan as he saw his brother snogging Louis. Louis grabbed at Marcel's ruffled hair as he made marks down the moaning boy's neck. "Mm, Marcel. I'm going to fuck you. And then your brother too." He whispered roughly into Marcel's ear, biting on the earlobe.

By this time, Marcel was sober, but with a slight headache. He knew what was going to happen once they got back to his house. But all of his worries went away as he felt a hand run slyly up and down his side, making him shudder. "Mm, touch yourself. Touch yourself, Marcel." Louis repeatedly demanded. Marcel nodded as he slid his hand down his chest and stomach, watching Louis intensely. His hand cupped his clothed cock that was straining against his trousers. He let out a rough breath and moved his hand slowly against his erection. He thought about how Louis will do all sorts of things to him. He realized that both pairs of eyes were staring at him as his movements grown faster. "Fuck." Harry muttered as he watched his brother palm himself through his pants. He realized he still had to turn the street before he was at home.

"Marcel, stop. I don't want you to cum yet." Louis growled, pulling Marcel's hand away from his body. Marcel nodded, breathing heavily as they all got out of the car and dashed to the door. Harry fumbled with the keys as he unlocked it and pushed both of the boys in the house, closing the door behind him. They stood, staring at each other. All of them were hard, and needed a release.

"Are you okay with kissing each other?" Louis asked. Marcel looked at Harry with curiosity. Harry did the same thing and turned to Louis, nodding. To them, it didn't really matter. When they were thirteen and figuring out if they liked girls or boys, they would kiss and Marcel found it actually amazing. He hasn't kissed anyone since but Harry and him have intimate moments where Marcel really does want to kiss him.

Harry grabbed at Marcel's neck and pushed their lips together. Marcel was amazed by how soft his lips were. They moved their lips together fiercely as a muffled moan came from Louis. Harry was surprised that Louis enjoyed the sight of two identical brothers were snogging. But Harry was slightly enjoying it also. Marcel brought his hands down to Harry's white v-neck and played with the hem of the thin material. 

Harry them licked at Marcel's bottom lip as Marcel greedily opened his mouth. He moved their bodies closer together as he heard a zip of someone's zipper. Marcel could feel the outline of Harry's cock at his thigh and his heart sped up. Harry pulled away slightly and looked at Marcel's hands that were teasingly attached to his shirt. 

"Just take it off already." He breathed out, raising his arms up as he waiting for his brother to take his shirt off. Marcel shakily brought the hem of Harry's shirt over his head and dropped it to the floor. Marcel looked over at Louis quickly, only to see Louis on the couch with his trousers and his shirt off, palming his erection.

Harry grabbed at Marcel's waist and kissed down his neck, Marcel made a muffled noise as he detached himself from his brother and walked over to Louis slowly. He took his sweater vest off and threw it next to Louis, unbuttoning the buttons on his shirt. Once that was off his body, he leaned down next to Louis, who was still rubbing his clothed cock. 

He slowly kissed down the toned body, easing towards the tented boxers. He felt Louis' hands lace in his hair as he slowly got on his knees.

Harry went behind the couch and ran his hands up and down Louis' chest, breathing hotly in his ear. Louis fell in a euphoric state as he was being pleasured by the twins. "Mm, daddy..." Harry whispered into Louis' ear. Louis breathed out as Marcel pushed down Louis' Topman's boxers teasing Louis' balls with his long finger.