Chapter 1: Caring Bunny

Bonnie P.O.V.
After the piercing 'bang' of a door, I froze at the very spot while blushing red like beetroot. I never ever been that close to Freddy in my life, and I'm so happy that I can look into his delicate glimmering sapphire-coloured eyes, and did I notice that Freddy was blushing in that particular moment?Does he have feelings towards me?After split seconds, I heard a girly voice from behind, "Need a helping hand?"Said Chica while lifting me up from the ground."Yea, thanks though."I said with a passionate smile."Hey Chica, What actually happened to our ol' pal Fred?He l-looks scared and frightened at the same time. ""Um..."Chica mutters under her breath and skipped away worriedly"U-uh, I don't k-know, ab-bout that ... a-ask himself, B-bye."I looked at her with total disappointment, I know she was lying but coercion doesn't explain anything so...

I walked towards Fred's room with hesitation, thinking of Freddy makes me very worried. I knock gently on his door while saying,"Fred, are you alright in there?W-what's going on here... Freddy?""Go away, please."I replied"Please open the door, Fred. I want to know if you're fine,...please?""Please, scram. I don't want your emotional feeling gets destroyed.""If it's all my horrible mistakes, I so sorry about what I've done to you. You can hate me*sniffles*, and I don't blame you. This happened because I treated you horribly*sniffles*, and I wasn't your best friend. You can hate me forever, or punish me for my doings and I will not cry for it*sniffles*I'm ssssoo ssssoorryyy... "A big puddle of tears was formed under my legs as I cried repeatedly with total sadness and sorrow in my eyes while banging the door slowly.

Afterwards, the door opened frantically as a pair of brown furry hands wrapped around me tightly."It's not your fault, don't cry."Freddy said while looking directly into my eyes with pure worry."I'm ssoo Soorry, Fredddddyyy.""Don't be sad, Bon. Here,I'll wipe your tears."Freddy took a tissue and wiped my tears away while patting my head."Come into my room, if you want."Fred offered as I went inside. I sat down on the floor and Freddy sat behind my back. After a calmed silence, I asked"Fred, did you remember our first performance on stage?""Yea, you're so scared on stage that your whole body trembling with fear.""My own teeth started shattering and shivering.""Hey, but you did a brilliant job up there.""But without your encouragement, I'll will never m-make iiiitttttt."I said as I heard snoring from behind. I saw Fred started to sleep with that same adorable face as I noticed his fluffy hand laying beside me. I hold it tight and blushes red as I whisper"Sleep tight, my fluffbear."and slept beside him while holding hands together.