1: The Summer Pact

YAY! OOH! This story got REALLY high on the humour and romance list! THANK YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH! Okay so this chapter is pretty long and I hope you guys like it! :)

*DEDICATED TO IMPEDIMENTA, thank you for what you did for me*

I know that you guys really like this book and personally, so do I, I think it's one of my favourites so far :D

So yeah. If you like it, comment, love it VOTE!

♧ ♧ ♧

The plane landed with a BOOM! waking my mom up with a start. I smirked to myself and went back to my iPod. Nirvana started playing, ahh how I love my baby. Sure the iPod was a second generation Nano but it was amazing and I loved it. I even named it piggy. Don't ask why, that's a bother story for another time. Besides you aren't reading this to hear a story about piggy but about the summer pact, aren't you?

By the time that Nirvana had finished, the plane had stopped and we had started to all get off in a somewhat orderly fashion. My moms hair had gone everywhere and it was incredibly funny. I bit my lip to hold back the hysterics. She looked like a mess and I realised that it wasn’t so funny. Her bags were deep set and her normally sparkly green eyes were dull and her mouth seemed to be etched into a permanent frown like the opposite of the Joker. I knew why, because Dad.. He.. NO! I promised I’d never say what happened. Ever.

I let the bad thoughts leave my brain and the music fill my ears. F**kin Perfect played and I quickly skipped it, that was his song and I couldn’t listen to it, not again after… The next song was by 10 Years called So Long, Goodbye. Just what I needed. I grabbed my bag and my mum grabbed hers, we got off the plane and started to walk towards the terminal, and into my new life.

#~#~#~#

We were in the car and driving from the airport to what I would soon call home. The highway was clear and the ocean was blazing. I could see my mum was trying to talk to me so I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and paused my music.

“… now honey, I know this must be hard for you but you have to try and make some friends instead of taking pictures. I know with everything that’s happened, I haven’t exactly been the perfect mother but please, at least try.”

“What you did…I can’t just forgive you for that but I’m not promising to make friends. I don’t want to be here, yet here I am. Just let me adjust. I need some space and time alone, Mum. I have to get used to what has happened. Please.” And with that, I put my headphones in and I put my sweet ‘Titanuim’ on repeat, letting Sia’s voice sing me to sleep.

When I woke up, I was in front of a tiny village right next to the beach that had a lot of big houses squished together. They were all different colours, some outrageous, some simple. I saw a house that was literally stripped with different cololurs. I hoped that wasn’t ours.

“Welcome to La Concha!” My mum yelled as if it was the best thing in the world, it really wasn’t. I was beyond pissed now! She thinks that I love it? NO! I don’t! I just grumbled and she drove into the town. It had it’s own private stretch of the beach. Fan-freaking-tastic for the town. I didn’t care about these people or this place in general. I wanted to go back home where I belonged. We drove up to a large white and blue house that I’m guessing Mum called home. I called it hell in a house.