çhąpťėŕ 1 ☆The Sand Siblings

I live by myself in a apartment a little away from naruto's. I was laying down when I heard naruto yell. I got up and looked out the window and saw konohamaru be picked up by his scarf. The guy that was holding him up looked like a cat with paint on its face with a puppet on his back. And there was a girl behind him that had blond hair with four ponytails in her hair and giant fan on her back.

"Don't make me get my friend, she is really mean and violent when it comes to people hurting her friends. Now I'm gonna say it one more time give me back konohamaru!" Naruto yelled.

"She, really. I highly doubt that I would be taken out by a girl. I bet I could take her down with one finger." The puppet guy said.

I went and changed into my regular clothes with them continued to argue. Once I was done I walked outside and went around the fence until I was behind the people naruto was arguing with.

"Naruto will you stop yelling your making my head hurt. And will you put konohamaru down I don't want to have to hurt a whimp like you."I said to naruto and the puppet man.

"No, you can't tell me what to do. And are you really the girl this little brat was talking about? Plus I think your calling the wrong person a whimp. You might as well prefer yourself as that." Puppet man said.

"Oh my God you sound like a toddler when you talk like that."I said." Now I'm gonna tell you one more time put konohamaru down or else you might end up without a life." I threatened him.

"Yeah (y-n) hurt him for what he did." Naruto said.

Sigh." Well I hope you survive this. I don't want to be called a murderer after this." I said after I started to hold chakara in my right hand.

"Hey how are you-" naruto cut him off.

"(Y-n) how do you know how to do that?" Naruto asked.

"Well naruto, first you might want to move, and two I've been trained by pervy seige as well."I said." Well since you didn't put him down I guess we have to do this the hard way." I said as I ran up to him and yelled."RASENGAN" and with that he flew threw about five buildings. I'm just glad that I was able to snatch konohamaru away from him or else he might be dead.

I walked over to naruto and said" Here's your little friend back." As I put konohamaru down. " Oh and sorry about you friend." I said as I turned to the girl that seemed extremely surprised. "Plus is that one of your teamates." I said as I pointed at the redhead that was staring down at me.

"G-g-gaara?" She studded as she looked at this so called Gaara person. He continued to stare at me with his bluish-green eyes. I'm gonna be honest, he did look a little scary. But then again he looked kinda cute.

Just as I was about to say something naruto said something.

"(Y-n) come on we need to go, we might have a mission to do. Plus I don't konohamaru to get snatched up again." He said pulling my arm.

"Ok natuto, let's go see the old man." I said

"No way you call him that to?!" He said happily.

"Yeah, now let's go." I said.

Hey thanks for reading my story today. This is actually one of my stories that I have been away from for a awhile cause I've been busy with school and other stuff. I also don't own naruto or any of the characters in naruto. Later😏