Today

Rylie POV
I woke up and took a shower today is white day so all of use gonna be fly so I wore white shorts with a white shirt with white Jordan's and I put on my white hoops and put my hair in a bun and I layed back down
Jialla POV
So as y'all now its white day so I put on a white crop top high wasted shorts and white Jordan's and I curled my hair and Diamond studs(Big ones)
Jordan POV
I put on white shirt and white pants that are caprises and I put on my white vans(lol) and put on medium hoops. And I left my hair straight
Ryan POV
I put on my white sleeved crop top and I put on skinny jeans that were white and white vans and my white studs that were white and medium and I put my hair in a braided pony tail.
Jason POV
I wanted to match with so I wore white shirt and white shorts and I put on my white watch and big Diomand studs and white Jordan's.
Dominic POV
I put on my all white polo shirt and pants and my white Jordan's with my medium sized studs and I just chilled
Daniel POV
I put on my white polo shirt and shorts and I put on my white Jordan's and big studs.
Jay'den POV
I put on my all white last king product and white Jordan's and I haven't got my ear pierced yet but I will tomorrow so I put on my white Jordan's.
Jialla POV
So we all left and walked around and we went into the mall and we played around in the game room.
Rylie:let's go to rue21
Girls:yasssssss let's go
Jason:Let's go to polo
Guys:OK
So we into rue21 and I saw a romper with flowers all over it and it went to my thighs so I got that and black and white vans blue shorts and a crop top and a cute hate and I got a chocker and I got a blue romper and I payed and then we went to a Jordan store and I got blue,black,purple,pink,red,red and black,purple and black,red and black and light blue and I payed and we went into these pierced place and we all got our nose pierced out parents don't cuz my moms has one and I asked them before I got one so and we went into the Last King store and I got a few shorts and shirts and pants and we went into polo to get the boys and we all left the boys helped me with the cloths and I had the most stuff so we put my cloths in my room and we left and we got some swimsuits I got a black and white two piece and everyone else got some colorful stuff and I can only have one because moms said were going to be for the whole summer so don't use all the money so I won't use all the money so I payed and we went back to the hotel and got changed and went to the beach and hanged out made sand castles the guys messed up my sand castle so I messed up there hair so I put the wet sand in there hair so we went back to the hotel and took showers and all of use were wearing white mini skirts and white pumps and the guys were wearing all white polo and white Jordan's and we went to a club for kids and we went to the hotel at 12 and we changed and went to sleep. Tell me why I tried to put De'jone in here like really thats how I now I got alot of books lol byeeeeeeee these didn't really take me all day I just had to charge my phone so I know it will not die while I wright so byeee.