Chapter 2

“WHAT? Wait? WHAT?!” I shouted, breaking everyone’s eardrums.

  “Are you really that stupid? You didn’t even tell the girl who’s supposed to be covering up our relationship? At least Eleanor knew, she wasn’t fucking kidnapped. You really have reached a new low James.” Louis stated, sassiness clear in his voice.

      “I’m not your manager, I don’t make the rules, I just enforce them. Now, I’ve got the contracts,” Mr.Page then turned to Harry, “Harry, will you stop being a faggot and sign this. The relationship will last 2-3 months, convincing the public that it’s permanent. You never know, we might chuck an engagement in there as well,” he said laughing coldly.

     I stood up at the same time Louis did, “ HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM THAT! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! I DON’T EVEN CARE ANYMORE. I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON FOR FUCKS SAKE BUT DON’T YOU DARE CALL HIM THAT YOU BASTARD,” I screamed, louder than I probably ever have.

      Louis had his fists clenched, his knuckles white and his face strained almost as if he wanted to throw a punch as this guy. I actually wouldn’t stop him if he did, though I was always more verbal when insulting the people close to me. No-one ever stood up for me, but that never stopped me from sticking up for them.

       “Franki, sit.” Harry choked out.

“Smart boy,” James sneered.

    “You’re evil, you know that? All those years, you seemed like the dad I always wished I had, but now I actually feel sorry for your daughter, you know that? To have a father like you, I wouldn’t want to be alive!” I had already started so I knew for a fact that I wasn’t going to stop now.

    Summer looked as if she wanted to hit me but I knew she decided against it. I could easily beat the shit out of her if I needed to and she knew it.

     “Franki, ple-please, ” Harry was now crying heavily again and I couldn’t help it. I sat down again and although all I wanted to do was kill that man, I didn’t want to upset Lou and Harry anymore.

    “I’m sorry,” I quickly whispered to Haz before I directed my eyes to the Pages, “I don’t get this. I’m sat here in a room with 2 out of 5 people I love most in this world, and trust me that’s not you two, and to top it all off you call one of them the F word, AAAAANNND I got chucked in a van and drugged, so I suggest, James, you give me answers.”

   “For £100,000 a month for 2-3 months, we want you to date Harold here for the paparazzi and to sustain his image. The public CANNOT know about his sexuality. Louis here is already hooked up with a girl but we need to keep up Harry’s womaniser reputation. All you have to do is sign here, and this £100,000 is yours. No questions asked. We needed the perfect girl and Summer suggested you and I thought definitely. You can’t refuse. You’re in so much debt right now, you’d be crazy to say no.”

    “But that’s just it. I’ve never been “normal”, so saying no can’t hurt me now can it?” I said, obviously angry now.

 “Actually it can. Now you either sign this contract of ours or we'll have to kill you. I’m sorry but you now know about the boys and you can get proof.  Sign it and do the right thing, Franki, you wouldn’t want to die now would you?” James said with mockery.

   Little did he know, I’d contemplated suicide an uncountable amount of times these past 6 years, so killing me would actually make this easy. But the way Lou and Haz were crying, I guess I had to do this. I didn’t want to think about what management would do to them if I decided against it, so I simply nodded. I couldn’t speak. For the first time in my life, I was speechless. No witty remarks, no threats, just me, standing in a room making a decision that could forfeit everything I hold dear.

     The paper was handed to me and Harry and I picked up the pen he gave me, as tears pricked in my eyes. I didn’t want to do this to another human being. Sure, It was Harry fucking Styles, who wouldn’t want to date him? But he was gay, and happy with Louis and the majority of fans would respect that, most of them already knew. These efforts are only making more people see the truth that these two members of the biggest boy band on the planet are gay for each other. Being a “beard” would hurt them too much and although we’d only just met, I couldn’t help but feel so much despair for doing this.

     As the pen scratched on the paper, Louis was rubbing Harry’s back and kissing his cheek repeatedly. Mr. Page and Summer had left now and I let go of my tears as they rolled down my cheeks, one after another. I slid the paper to Harry and he looked at me sympathetically before signing his all too famous signature himself.

   5 minutes Later

“Done?” James said cheerily, contrasting greatly to the dreadful mood of the room.

     “Yes.” I replied coldly as I heard a click and 100k was dumped in front of my face.

“Good. It’s all there. You’ll be on the tour bus with them on this leg of the tour. You’ll need to at least act like a couple when people are around or when you are out in public. The paps that we’ve hired will be round tomorrow to get pictures before anyone else does. Be sure to look less of a mess, you two. Anyway, I’ll be leaving now. Franki, you need to go in the car we’ve provided with Harry and Louis to the bus. You’ll be sleeping there tonight. Have fun.” James finished sarcastically.

    He then left the room once more, shutting the door behind him. Summer just stared at me the whole time and I knew what she wanted. But I couldn’t. I couldn’t hug her after all this and comfort her. Pretend that we can be best mates again and thank her for making me be Harry Styles’ girlfriend.  I just couldn’t. She got the message and ran like a lost puppy to find her father.

    “I’m so sorry. I really am,” I kept apologizing to them, feeling so bad of what I had done.

“Save it,” Lou said hugging Harry as he pulled him out the door.

        I’m sorry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 done! 3 updates in one single day. Daaaaaaaammn. Haha. Anyways, I'm going to go to sleep now. I'll update in the morning. 

Love you all.

Angel

xxxxxxx