Chapter 16

" Uuuuggghhh " I groaned as I pulled my warm blanket over me to shield me from the cold the is coming in from the outside .... " Love wake up " " Today we find out the gender ! " I sigh " I'm tired and cold ! " They just laugh ... they laughed !!! I sit up careful of my belly that's gotten bigger over the few months and I glare at them my ears folding back " sorry love " they whisper as they then run out ...I carefully get up and get my shirt changed I get my boxers off no problem getting clean ones back on ... eh " Asher ! I need help ! " Asher walks in as I'm sitting on the bed he smiles rubbing my belly then helps me get my boxers on along with my prego pant " there you go love " he kisses my cheek I smile " I smell pancakes ! "He nods once I pull on my hat he leads me to the kitchen table were I find Hannah already sitting and munching away ... and fawn is being held by Arron " momma ! you look so pretty today " I smile " thank you baby girl you look beautiful " She grins and continues eating as I start eating ....

Once that is done I help Hannah get dress while Asher and Arron dress fawn " so are we gonna be a princes today ? " She nods then gets her Merida ( from brave ) dress out along with boots ... I help her got in the dress and she tugs on her boots I then start to comb her hair .... she has a lot of curls but there very soft so she doesn't have a lot of knots ...

" There ya go my brave princess ! " She giggles then grabs a teddy bear " ok let's see what your daddies did to fawn " she nods and we walk in to the living room to see a naked fawn and the twins have butt powder on there face's " really ? " I ask and stutter out excuses as to why she's not ready one being ' she karate kicked them in the nuts ' I just shake my head and sit on the floor by them " watch and learn boys " I hold her feet together lifting her butt up then place the diaper under it I set her down and get the diaper on then tickle her a bit getting her to enjoy this ... seeing as she was pouting ... then I sit her up wipe her down with a baby wipe put baby lotion on her then I put her yellow onesie on along with socks then her bell ( beauty and the beast ) dress along with her bell baby shoes and ruffled yellow hat " see easy " they just look stunned ...

After our drive to the doctors we had to wait only 15 minuets before being seen ... they did a normal check up and asked there questions and finally they started up the ultrasound machine " alright lets see this baby ! " She says making us laugh a bit ... but Hannah was very serous ....

As she moved the wand around with that ice gel I HATE she finally got a clear picture " ooh and it seems you are having a boy ! " I smile then look at the twins to them almost crying as Hannah giggles ... " Now I say you will be due in about a month and a half ... seeing how developed this lil guy is alright ? " I nod she then sends us on our way ....

" He's gonna be born so close to Christmas ..." I say smiling " yep he's are present " they say ... Hannah and fawns light snores in the back of the car making me smile bigger " I love you two ..and the girl's ... and our son ... he is gonna be spoiled just like fawn " they nod grinning ...

---- Christmas morning ------

Today we are at my moms house ... Megan Taylor and Oscar are here also ... me and mom have been cooking but I keep having to stop do to stomach pain ... " Sweetie please go sit I have everything everything handled in here " I nod waddling in to the living room

Rebecca and rosemary are singing christmas songs while Sarah and Lacey who have returned from Mexico cuddle with there mates who both play soccer ... Ross is covering his ears cause his sisters singing which I laugh at " hey Becca , rose how about we let Ross sing for a bit " they pout and Ross blushes big time but with a thumbs up and a grin from Oscar he's up and singing ' hello ' by adele.. he sounds so much older than he is .... Hannah claps giggling " oh oh can I see the song mommy can I ! " I nod my mom sits down as Hannah stands where Ross was

" My name is Hannah that rhymes with banana my life is like a fairy tail~ that is so true

Raised by a villain and then rescued by my kings that I now call daddy and papa ~ I'm the oldest princess in the castle I love my little sister and future brother ! I love my puppy and the creepy snake too ~! But since I'm 6 I have favorites and that is my mommy ! " Everyone laughs clapping as she bows and skips over to me hugging my belly

Hours pass and it's almost time for presents ... I am laying down due to the pain being really bad ... I think there contractions ... Oh shit ... my water ... " Arron ! Asher ! " I cry out and soon my mates and parents are by my side worried " is it the baby ? " They ask as I nod gripping the bed sheets " we are here love " they say rubbing my back ...

And hour later our son Harley is in our arms ... " He's " "perfect " I smile then yawn " lets go see the rest of the present yea ? " They chuckle and carry me down stairs in time to see Hannah opening her gifts .... they help fawn with hers it was just adorable .... Harley smiles a lot for a new born ... so cute...

" Ross you wanna tell everyone what you wanna be when you grow up ?" he nods " a singer ! " Hannah claps " me too me too !! but I wanna write my own songs ! " We all laugh at how cute they are and we just enjoy being together .... we drink hot cocoa ... watch frosty the snowman ( the original ) and we watched Castiel and moms cats play .... Felix passed away a few years ago but before he died he and a neighbor cat got it on and had kittens ... the guy that owns there mom didn't want them so momma gets to keep them there a brown one a orange one and a white one ...

" Hey ! you four hands to your selves !! I have enough grabs kids at the moment ! " Dad yells at Lacey and Sarah and there mates who are getting to hands'y ..... they just pout but obey ....

I'm loving this life :3

Any ideas for next chapter my noodles ?????