A new friend? or more?

I left the house once I heard the news. I couldn't believe I had to go to some stupid new school. It wasn't fair. None of family went and they turned out great.

Let me back up. I'm Blake Harrison. I'm 14 years old girl and I'm a shifter.

A shifter is a person who can change into a shape or being of another. I am a were shifter  it's in my blood. The 'were' stand for werewolf. I can shift from human to werewolf form.

" I don't get it. I mean I can control my self! I don't need to go to some stupid school. I know how to hunt, swim, run, and fight! What more do I need to know!" I yell into the empty wood.

I begin to make my way back to the pack house, when I smelt something. It smelt like freshly cut grass and the smell of a storm right before it rains.

I heard a twig snap behind me and I was ready to shift when a deep voice said, "Mine!"

'Mine' My wolf purred.

"Turn around, love," the deep voice said.

Slowly, I turned to face him.

He was hot! He would make Thor look like a common male. He had dark chocolate eyes. His hair was dark brown with a tint of red to it. The hair on the side and back was short but longer on top. I want to was he was about 6 foot tall.

"Mine." I said more of a whimper then actual words.

"What's my mates name?" He said stepping closer.

"Blake. Blake Harrison daughter of Beta Malcolm from the Sky pack." I say looking down at my feet.

"How old are you Blake?" He asked

"18." I said with a slight shiver at his voice.

"Perfect." He said taking my hand and kissing it. I can feel the tingles run up my arm from the mate bond.

"May I ask your name?" I ask finally meeting those eyes. Bad idea.

"Jayden Growling, age 21, son of Alpha Davis of the Blue Moon pack. You are in our territory. We thought you were a rouge, so I decided to check it out my self when I heard it was a female." He winked.

Alpha Davis was his dad! He's an alpha!

"My dad would like you. You could be the reason to finally make one big were pack. Every other shifter has one large pack but we were a are the only ones who have two." He say with a wide smile.

"I'm only a betas daughter and I'm leaving to go to a private shifter school tomorrow." I say looking back down.

"I'll see you there,love," he says. He walks over to me and kisses my head.

I'm only 5'5 so he has to bend to reach me.

Blake, home now! My dad yells at me through the mind link.

Yes sir, I say.

"I have to go my dad is mad. See you soon?" I ask.

"I'll see you at school." He shifts in to a huge grey wolf. He turns and I can almost see his smirk.

He stands there looking at me and I have a slight tug to shift so I do.

I'm a little smaller than him. The top of my head reaches just below his neck.

I'm a sandy blonde color with bright green eyes. I have a white belly with a white diamond shape in between my eyes.

I can almost hear him say, "Perfect,"

He turns and runs, leaving me in the forest alone.

Blake, home now! My father yells again.

I'm coming sir, I say back.

All he does is growl.

~~~

Hey guys so this is the fixed version. I'm still working on the others. Yes, I know it's short. I changed a lot of things. Sorry to you all who was actually voting and giving there opinion.

I also would like to make a shout out to,

@kissyfur101

Thank you for your votes and support!