You're Neighbor Sehun Pt. 2(EXO IMAGINE)

Arghhhh! You spilt your coffee all over your desk again. Omo, you are so going to get fired now. You tried saving the phone first and then the papers, but you just feel like the world hated you right now, especially Missy. The perfect receptionist who has the perfect smile and the perfect hair. The girl who everyone in the company loves, Missy Marshall.

She looked at you with disgust and sneered before helping another visitor with her dazzling white teeth. Ugh, she is so annoying.

You've worked at the front desk as a trainee with Missy, even though you want to be a trainee in SM Entertainment, things just got weird. You truly believed the world hated you.

"Good morning Luhan oppa!"

Missy squealed as she saw her boyfriend come through the glass doors.

"Jagiya! I missed you!"

Luhan smiled back at her with his arms open waiting for an embrace.

Ugh, not this again. You hated Missy for being perfect, but you hated her even more because of this. She is dating a member of your favorite kpop group, EXO.

You are so glad it's Friday afternoon, you can just flop onto a bed and sleep all your thoughts away. But, nope, you had plans this weekend with your best friend Callie to go celebrate her 19th birthday.

Oh dear. You know Callie. Your best friend since forever, lost her virginity at 14 and a massive drinker. You are going to get so wasted this weekend, you probably couldn't even come to work on Monday.