I exited the room. The world meeting was over and we got nothing done, again.

"Hey, which Italy brother do you like better?" A nation whispered.

"Hmm... I would have to say Italy Veneziano. He's more bubbly."

"Me too."

"Ugh, he's such a brat."

"Why does Veneziano love him anyway?"

This was normal. I heard these words all the time during world meetings.

"Fratello!"

I turned around to see Veneziano.

"Don't let those words get to you! Those nations are just misunderstood. Let's go home and I'll make some pasta for the two of us!"

"Yeah, let's go home." I smiled. (A/N: OSHIETE YO SHIETE YO SONO SHIKUMI WO)

*back to present*

Revenge? That would be... sweet? Oh... NO. HELL NO. I AM NOT FALLING FOR THAT. NO.

No. I already have someone who supports me and is by my side. I do not need revenge. I do not need power. No! All I need is comfort and support and Veneziano has been giving me that.

"Oh? Well, I guess I'll have to take you BY FORCE."

WAIT. WHAT? GET OUT, NONONONONONONO! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! NOOO!!!!

"G-get out of my head.... get out... no... I will not join you..." I clenched my head with both hands. My head was burning, as if it was on fire.

"M-Mr. Vargas, is everything alright?" Professor McGonagall stopped her lecture to look at me. The rest of the class started to pay attention to me.

"Fratello!!!" Veneziano ran to my side.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" It was burning more than ever. It felt so hot, I felt numb.

Then, everything went dark.

*Italy's POV*

Fratello's eyes changed from green to red... and snake like.

He drooped his head down... and started to... laugh? Maniacally?

"Ahaha..haha..."

"F-Fratello?! What's wrong?! Please tell me!"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, HA, ha, ha!" He raised his head up, then he collapsed. I was able to catch him, luckily.

Professor McGonagall's eyes widened in shock. "This is not good. We need to take him to the hospital wing now. I will report the situation to the headmaster."

Russia, Germany, America, Canada, and I rushed to the hospital wing with Russia carrying fratello.

We opened the door to see Madam Pomfrey taking care of a student.

"P-please! He needs urgent care! Something bad happened!" America said.

"Mr. Braginsky, can you rest him on that bed for me? I will be with you five quickly."

After a minute, she rushed to us.

"Can you five explain the situation?

"Lovino was whispering something like, "G-get out of my head.... get out... no... I will not join you..." and then his eyes turned from green to red and they looked snake like! Then he started to laugh like a maniac and then he collapsed!" America said.

"Oh no... this is not good..." Madam Pomfrey paled. "From Mr. Jones's description, it seems that Mr. Vargas has been possessed. I'm not sure who, but I'm assuming that this is a dark wizard's doing."

A dark wizard?! Could it be Voldemort?! Or a supporter?!

Then, Professor Dumbledore arrived.

"Madam Pomfrey, how is the boy?"

"He is unconscious right now."

"Mr. Vargas, Mr. Jones, Mr. Williams, Mr. Braginsky, and Mr. Beilschmidt, you five may head back to class now."

We left the hospital wing.

"Poor Lovino... I feel really bad for him..." Canada said.

"Fratello... who is the evildoer controlling you?" I said. "I hope you'll be alright."