In love?

Penny's pov
i looked at Talon who was worried then I realized that he doesn't know that i' m here suddenly i hear Kayla saying:oh you didn't even see us why the rush the two boys turned to face us and when i saw Leo's face i was like he is so cute why he doesn't look like a mad agent at all buuuut I still think Talon is cuter but he was looking at me like he fall in love with me but i made a mistake with wearing a light blue shorts and a half shirt her color like my normal shirt but what should i do i was going to dance agh but Talon was looking at me but he turned his head to Leo and when he saw him looking at me he looked so jealous and he said :sorry we gotta go the museum is going to explode.
Talon's pov
we turned to face kayla and...when i saw Penny with that half shirt and shorts she was so HOT I really wanna know how it feels when you kiss her hands or her neck! or...her lips but she was looking at Leo but then I turn my face to see him then i saw him looking at her like he fall in love with her oh no not on my watch so i said:sorry we gotta go because the museum is going to explode .i don't know why i said that but wait the bomb Penny don't have enough time to run
Penny's pov
hehehe i have a incredible idea so i say:oh common Talon you didn't intruders us to your...cute partner.hahahahha omg I can't believe that i said it Leo looks like a tomato and Talon is like so jealous so i turn at Kayla and wink at her so Kayla say :yeah we have enough time the bomb is off thanks to Penny then leo say h-hi my name i-is Leo y-you a-are really smart then Talon get angry and say:seriously when we were preparing our selfs you said that she is stupid and now you think she she is smart so i say coming closer to Leo and i'm like about to kiss him :oh I'm quite sure that didn't mean it i mean he is cute and handsome .and i puted my hands around his neck and my nose touched his nose and said:and i can keep staring at his green eyes the whole day.and when he was about connect his lips to mine i took his gum gun and stick him at the wall the same thing I did to Talon and then Leo said :omg i love that girl then Talon say :shut up so i say:oh it turns out the mad agents fall into the pranks so Talon are you gonna tell me where is that Ruby the he say :never then kayla say:penny i have a plan.go and whisper to me a amazing plan .