Chapter 14

Jane P.O.V

Roman keeps asking me What's wrong and i don't know how to tell him.

Well if i do he may think that he hurted me in a bad way and he'll start keeping his distance and that's something i don't want so i just keep quiet and try to finish my English assignment.

While in the middle of writing Roman takes my computer and shuts it down and put it on the dresser and stare at me.

"Why are you staring at me" I laugh

"Because your not telling me What's wrong and It's driving me insane" He say through his teeth and pull his hair up.

"I'm just a little sore" I lie

"From earlier?" He ask the obvious

"Yes Sherlock" I laugh

"Then why you change the bed sheet.. I just clean up everyone before you came here"

"I just kinda has some blood on the sheets"

"Oh.. Did i hurt you or someting" He ask

"No..it's fine don't worry about it"

"Are you sure?" He ask

"Yes Roman... You just have an enormous cock" i laugh

"That you love" He laughs and attempt to spank me but i stop him.

"Now give me back my laptop" I ask and he hands me.

By the time i finish my work his fully alseep and i laugh how cute he looks.

I check the time on my phone and It's 8 pm.

I get up and go use the bathroom and suprisely my bloody friend is here.

There isn't no more tampons either...Fuck.

I need to buy some soon...pads aren't exactly my Best friend.

I take Romans car key and walk out the rook but he follows me.

"Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" I ask him

"Yeah but you took my keys..are you leaving me?" He ask

"If i was leaving you i would have take your credit card and your car...but i didn't...only your car so hush" I scold him

"Where are you going? I am coming with you" He say and put on a sweater.

"You know we can't be in public together...right?"

"You'll be 18 in three weeks jane, who cares?" He say and push me through the door and take the keys from my hands.

"Are you going to tell me where we are going?"

"CVS"

"What are we getting from CVS?" He ask when he start the car

"I need to buy some plugs and blankets" I say and look out the window

"What?" He looks at me but i dont say anything until we get there.

When we get out he holds my hand in his and i look at him but he don't say anything but opens the door for me to get inside.

"Well this is new" I say under my breath

"Shut up" He tells me

I walk to the tampon and pad session and roman burst out in laughter, until I can see his dimple.

"Why are you laughing ?" I ask with a serious look on my face which only makes him laugh more.

"Stop fucking laughing you fucking asshole" I roll my eyes at him which makes him kiss my forehead.

" Why so PDA today?" I ask him

"Because I love you and I'm not afraid to show it to you or to the world and your practically eighteen so no big deal"

"Okay" That's all I have to say.

I ignore Joseph and his stupid jokes when I grab the pads and tampons.

"I've noticed that you curse more and your more angrier when you are your period" He whispers in my ears when we get to the cash register.

"Shut up"

" I love you" He replies back and squeeze my ass

He insist on paying for everything and grabs the bags from my when we leave the store.

"You'll need ice cream, Right?" He ask while walking to his car.

"Why the hell are you being so... I don't know it's like you to show public affection like ever... Did you do something bad and your afraid of me finding out or what?" I ask and he roll his eyes for the million time.

"First, I don't need permission to touch what's mine and secondly what exactly would I do that I would be afraid of you finding out, Jane?"

"I don't know... I'm just surprised by this new affectionate man that claims that I am his" I laugh and he raise his middle finger up at me.

"And my old Joseph is back"

"I told you that If you call me Joseph, your gonna have to get some hard spanking and this long dick in your throat, you know that don't you?"

"You're gonna have to tie me down if your gonna make me suck you tonight"

"Well I may just do that then" He smirks

****
Joseph carries all the bags and ice creams on our way back up and when the door opens on the seventh floor I hear that familiar laugh that always scares me.

The person enters and I hide behind Joseph with my hands hook around his arms and when the person turns around to greet us it's not him.

Thank God.. I would have start crying.

"Are you okay?'' He ask when we leave the elevator.

"Yeah... I'm okay.. I'm fine, lets just go inside" I tell him but take the opposite of my words and run inside the apartment leaving  joe behind.

"Baby I'm sorry about how are you feeling.. I don't exactly know what to tell you right now but what I know is I wont let that bastard anywhere near you as long as I am alive.. Okay?" Roman drops the bags and walks towards me as I cry.

He hooks his arms around me and push me towards him and hug me as I cry.

"Don't cry okay? I'm here for you and anything you need okay?" He consults me

"I'm sorry it's just hearing a voice familiar to his really scared me and it made remember all the awful things he said about me and my parents and I'm so sorry"

"No babe .. there isn't nothing to be sorry about okay? just come here" He picks me up and seat me on his lap and he whisper in my ears how he loves me and he wont let a single fly hurt me and we stay in this position for some moments until he gently pushes me off him.

"What?" I ask him when he laugh a little

"You kinda have your little period blood on me" He say and starts to laugh at my horror

''Oh my god , I am so sorry" I say and cover my face with my palms and walk away with the bags of tampons.

"Make sure you plug yourself with your plugs and cover yourself with the your blankets" He yells from the couch.

''Shut up" I yell at him.

Authors note: Hey everyone. Thank you for reading, I hope you like this chapter. please comment and vote. XO ;)