The Beginning......

Yami POV
I was currently looking out at the town. Seeking my next meals for my followers. I was waiting for the right time. It was a full moon, at midnight.
"King yami we are ready."
I glared at the idiot for interrupting me.
I nodded and we went on a bloodlust. But as I was in mid air I heard a faint female scream and a intoxicating scent. So I followed it

(Y/n) POV
I was walking home from the library ..... At night! But it was a beautiful night time so I enjoyed it. That was until I passed an ally way that had three guys in it. I tryed to walk pass.
'Please don't notice me!'
Just then I felt a hand ruffly pull me in the ally."hey girly why don't you hang out with us~"
"N-no thank you."

The guy placed a hand on the wall near my head, and the other one groped my butt. So I screamed and slapped the guy in the face and pushed him away. "P-pervert!"

"Why you little b*t$h!" Guy #2 yelled.
He took out a knife and the third guy took out a gun.

"Easy fellas. Before we kill her why don't we have some fun with her and then take her stuff then kill her!" He grabbed my shirt then pushed me down into the floor. They all chuckled. They were closing in on me.

"Tis tis, is that any way to treat a lady?"
They were interrupted by a sexy voice from the shadows. All you could see was his red eyes.

"Get lost sunny! Or will hurt you too!"

The mysterious man laughed, "I would like to see you try."

They all charged to the man then the man simply walked past them. And they fell motionless. I was in awe of what happened that by now the man was standing in front of me. He had red eyes, tan skin , black hair with yellow and red outlining. He was wearing only a black vest, pants and chokers on his neck and arms! He held out his hand. I gently grabbed it and got up. He also handed me my bag.
"T-thank you for saving me."

"No problem but you have to be more careful out here at night."

I nodded. But went into my purse and gave him money.
"It's the least I can do since you saved me.." I looked down.

"It's quite alright I don't need anything....."
He then Leaned in closer to my face which I had a slight blush.
"But tell me aren't you afraid of me."

My eyes went big, but then normal.
"Well you did kinda just save me... So no, not really." I have a small smile to him. He looked into my eyes still.
"Umm..hello?"
He only chucked.
My eyes widened and I had a blush on my face. He was still close to me, and I felt a hand around my waist.
"Ummm what a-are y-!?"
He tilted my chin up to look into his red eyes. My eyes widened and my vision went black.

Yami POV
She fainted right in my arms. I picked her up bridal style and took her home but giving a quick glance at the men. 'I'll have to feed on them later.'
I placed her onto her bed. She looked so perfect, with her (l/h)(length of hair) hair that framed her face, along with her (e/c) and (s/t) skin. I sniffed her hair and it smelt intoxicating same for her skin. I smirked.
"You sure are a strange one....Looks like you are my mate..."

I inhaled her aroma once more and stood up. But got on top of her and tilted her Neck and placed a ruby red necklace around her. My eyes become more paper like slits. I had a smirk.
"You will be mine....... And my mate alone. See you soon."
With that I left back to the underworld.
(Time skip underworld)
I was sitting on my throne looking into my white orb. I mentally smirked. 'looks like she's awake.'

"U-um Lord Yami."

I glared at the Demon." What can't you see I'm busy!?"
He shrunk back in fear.

"W-well it's that time of the year again where we wreak habit around the earthlings. A-and you have to pick a location."
I smirked and looked into the globe.

"Fine I chose the town of (Y/T/N)."
I then stood up and left to my quarters. And I was looking out of the balcony.

"Well looks like I'll be seeing you sooner then I thought." I smirked.