meme bullshit

Lacey always hated memes

Lacey always hated memes. Now, there was nothing wrong with a good ol' Rare Pepe now and then but being over exposed to anything makes you want to murder. It's like when people see Frozen or Minions merchandise all the damn time and people end up hating it, which is justified.
Now, Lacey here couldn't fucking stand living in the same house as her twin sister, a prolific meme machine meme queen who only speaks in memes and shitty internet subculture quotes. She can't even properly communicate to get sister without hearing her spit out "succ" along the conversation. Although Lacey's knowledge of dank memes is limited (she avoids internet bullshit), she can detect any new trendy meme with her sister's slip of a tongue.

One day, Lacey confronted her sister, who was on the computer reading Bee Movie fanfics.
"Hey um. Stacy. I was just wondering, can you maybe not talk about memes every time we have a conversation? I mean, it's getting kind of t-tiring and I-I just really want to have a normal conversation with you-"

Suddenly, her sister's head spinned a wonderful 180 degree angle, facing Lacey, and she said with all the terrifying power in the world,
"IT'S ALL OGRE NOW."

It was shittingly scary. Stacy's eyes were wide as hell as she stood up and her body grew massive in size. Her skin turned green and before you know it, she turned into Shrek.
"What the actual fuc???¿¿¿"
Lacey, who was familiar with the Shrek memes, was horrified by what she saw.

Stacy who had just turned into Shrek roared a mighty roar, and in that, Lacey felt the weight of her sins all over her.

No. Lacey had to escape this shitfurying madness, before falling into the wormhole of sins herself.

Her depression and anxiety was already getting worse, but now this was pure madness, she didn't want to live in this awful world anymore. She locked herself in a room and cried. She never had much hope in life. Ever since people started to accuse her for being associated of witchcraft, she'd often get bullied or looked down upon. The only person she could talk to with genuine heart was her sister, but now Lacey had lost her as well. She knew her sister was drifting away from her, but she didn't expected any of this!

Sometimes she would talk to the family dog about her problems. Dogs are pure and they don't judge people.

It seemed like Lacey didn't have any swag reason to live... Until a few months later...