Chapter 1: New Years

Note: in all honesty... I was lazy to do POVs for everyone... And I get confused... Remember, this will not have POVs... I will be telling the story instead... HERE WE GO!!!!!!

It was December 31st, 10:30pm

It was December 31st, 10:30pm... Miku and Len are talking with Rin, Teto and Neru. "Guys... I have to go..." Rin says before walking to the fountain which is located in the middle of the pool. Len follows her.

"Rin-nee?" Len sits on the fountain beside her. "Are you... Ok?" He asked Rin as she is looking down at the water, staring at her reflection.

"This is the end... Huh?" Rin looks up at Len with tears in her eyes. "Why, Len?! Can't we come with you?!" Cried Rin.

"Rin-nee..." He places his hand on her shoulder.

"No! Don't touch me!" Rin shouts at him and gets up. She looks down at him "don't you know how I would feel if you were gone?! Don't you know how would they feel when you're gone?!" Cried Rin again. She runs away.

Len sighs "Rin..." He stands up "I'm sorry..." He says softly.

Meanwhile, with Rin. She is still crying. Suddenly, a man comes up to her. "Hello, girl" greeted the man.

"Leave me alone..." Rin wipes away her tears. "I need my brother to always be by me... But he can't once it turns 12:00am..." Rin says then looks down.

"Ah... I can help... Just bring some friends to the mirror with your brother... Trust me..." The guy says, in a creepy tone.

"O-Ok..." Rin said, nervously. Rin walks to Miku who is sitting on a chair in the ball room where the party was held.

"Oh, there you are" Miku stands up "you ok?" Miku tilts her head.

"I'm... I'm fine... Miku-chan... Where is Meiko-chan, Luka-chan and Kaito-kun?" Rin asks then tilts her head.

"Oh, Luka is in her dorm trying to do stuff, Meiko is somewhere around here and Kaito went for a late-night walk" Miku smiles.

"Oh... Can you do me a favor and text them to come to the school attic?" Rin asks politely.

"Of course!" Miku said cheerfully and takes out her phone. Rin smiles then leaves. "Now... I'm gonna text Kaito-kun first".

Miku sighs "there, next up, Mei-chan"

"Luka-chan next and all done" Miku smiles

"There... All done! Now to meet them there later..." Miku drinks punch.

Around 11:50pm... Meiko, Luka, Kaito, Miku, Len and Rin, meet up at the school attic. Len and Rin are looking down at the floor.

"Rin? Len? Are you two... Ok?" Miku tilts her head.

"There is something... We have to tell you guys..." Len says sadly.

"Lenny... Are you... Ok..?" Miku asks.

"Miku-chan... I love you... But..." Tears start falling down his eyes "but... I'm sorry... Sorry that I'm not able to stay much longer!" Cried Len.

"Len..." Luka says.

"What is going on?" Kaito asks.

"Rin?" Meiko looks at Rin.

Rin uncovers a hidden mirror. "Welcome... To Len's home..." Rin cries.

"Ehhh???" Luka got confused.

"What?" Asked Meiko.

"Len..." Miku gasps "it wasn't my imagination... I actually saw a guy version of me...".

"Yes..." Len says.

"But... Isn't there a girl version of you already?" Miku asks.

"Yes... But I was cursed... I got out of the mirror when I was 10... When new year strikes... Then I'm gone..." Len says then suddenly, new year strikes and they all look at the clock, then back at Len.

"No! Len! Please! No!" Miku shouts.

The guy comes out from no where "good luck on your journey..." The guy says.

"You... You were the one who cursed me!" Len shouts.

The guy pushes Rin, Len, Miku, Kaito, Meiko and Luka in. Everyone screams as they all get pushed in. The guy breaks the mirror. "Hehehe...".

📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕

Ƭσтαℓ Ɯσя∂ƨ: 643📕

Ƭσ вɛ cσитιиʋɛ∂...