"tch tch tch Manik....." Cabir said and ran away because he knew what I was going to do if I had caught hold of him.

I watched mom and Nandani talk, they hugged and Nandani had tears in her eyes, so did mom. This carried on for 15 mins and now I couldn't take it, so I walked towards them.

"What are you guys talking about for all this time?" I asked being curious.

"Nothing for you to know about." Mom said to me and turned back to Nandani. "At least after you come back this will get normal. Otherwise do you know, we are here since 3 hours, because your husband was too impatient to see his wife. Don't you guys have phones? Anyways, I think your husband is still not satisfied, maybe you should attend him." Mom said teasing me and left us.

"Your phone..." Nandani said looking away from me and handing me the phone.

"Are you angry?" I asked like a terrified puppy.

"Your phone..." She looked at me and placed the phone in my palms.

"Nandani, I was just saying all this to stop them from mocking us..." I said but she interrupted.

"Manik, I am not angry because of that! Do you even know mom's BP got super low yesterday and you woke her up so early and got her here. And you are completely ignoring Mukti's feelings.  Have you seen how low she is since she met Abhi. You are too busy thinking about me that you are forgetting about our family." Nandani said and walked away.

I followed Nandani and dragged her to an empty area and pinned her to the wall. "I can't tell you how happy I am today. Never had I though that anyone would love my family as much as I do. Thank you for coming in our life." I said.

She looked at me and smiled. "Manik, family is a very important thing. You only realise it when you go away from it or lose it. I have lost mine, I can't afford it again." Her smile got lost in her words and a tear escaped her eye. I wiped her tear away and she hugged me tight. "Manik never ever leave me otherwise I won't be able to survive this time."

I hugged her tighter, "Nandani, I will never leave you. I told you, I am too selfish for that....By the way Nandani, did you check my phone?"

She broke the hug and asked, "No, why?"

"No nothing, just asking generally. Not that I have any other girls pictures in my phone." I said.

"Other girl's pictures? Manik I wanna see your phone!!" She said.

Nandani's POV
Manik has other girl's pictures? I want to see them, whose pictures?

"You want to see them, then catch me." Manik said and started running around the airport.

"Manik, have you gone mad? Why are you running like a small kid, what will people think?" I said jogging to him.

"I don't know what they would think about me but the pictures are really hot." Manik said and ran a bit more.

That was it, now it was a must. I had to see whose pictures he has and who is this he finds really hot? "Manik..." I screamed and ran after him. I kept running behind him but he wouldn't stop. Finally I saw him slow down and I ran faster to catch him. "Caught you Manik." I said smiling like an idiot as if I had won a million dollar lottery.

But he didn't look at me and kept looking everywhere else. I wonder what was the reason, when I looked in front of us. Our whole family and friends are just staring at us. Oh my god. They saw you running around like idiots. I looked at Manik, and only then I realised that I was clinging onto Manik's waist. I immediately let go him and fix myself. Manik and me looked awkwardly at each other as no one was reacting. But suddenly, they all busted into laughter. Manik and me got really embarrassed but I guess Manik didn't care, he put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Can we get into the plane? We do want to get married soon!" Navya said to me.

I wanted to go along with Navya but Manik didn't let me, rather I didn't want to leave him. Manik let me have the window seat and he sat next to me.

"By the way Nandani, we had left something incomplete yesterday! When are we going to finish it? You know like I don't leave anything incomplete." Manik seductively whispered into my ears.

I knew Manik was making fun of me so even I thought of showing him the bold me. "Manik Malhotra, you know I had planned everything to complete your mission. But I guess you will have to wait." I too seductively said by opening the first two buttons of his shirt. He had so fallen for it.

"But why Nandani?" He asked being hypnotised by my spell.

"BECAUSE IT IS NEVER GOING To HAPPEN!" I said being angry at him. He got out of his world and cutely asked me.

"But why Nandani? Don't you trust me." He seriously asked.

"Yes! Because you didn't let me see the pictures in your phone." I faked my anger and said.

But he bursted out it laughter. "I was lying. There are no pictures of any girl in my phone." Manik said.

"Why did you lie then?" I asked in confusion.

"You were getting all sad and I don't know how to console people when they cry so I thought of a prank. It would at least make you smile." Manik said.

I couldn't believe that someone could love me till this extent also. I held his arm and placed my head on it. "I love you Manik."

I could feel Manik smile. He held my hand and entangled our fingers together. "I love you more Nandani!"

We both went into the silent zone where we recalled how we met, fell in love and how we got together. Finally we had reached that point where silence was no longer awkward. Shimla was where I realised my love for him and now it will be Shimla where our relationship will be complete.