chapter two

"Sweetie, get up" I heard a soft voice whisper in my ear.

I woke up and looked at my mother who had the brightest smile on her face.

"Grab you're stuff, were takeing a plain the rest of the way home." I just nod and get out of the car. I dragged myself to the back of I he car to get all of my luggage. I groaned as one of my carry one feel. I was so tired. I really didn't get much sleep that night because I was studying, but now that doesn't mean anything. I'm not going to be back at Wilson any more, I won't see my friends either.

I picked up my carry on and then got the rest and shut the car door and headed to the entrance.
____________________________________

"Here's you're ticket ." My mother said as she handed to me.

"Mom...I've never flown before, I know you have so is it scary?" I said I started to pick at the conner of my finger trying to rip off part of my qutical.

"No honey you'll be fine." I nod and headed toward the secrity.

They checked my luggage and waved the wond thing and I was set.

I never really liked the idea of flying but I have no choice.

I waited for my mother and then we went to the plain to find out sets.

I found my and quickly put my things in the little luggage packer thing and sat down.

My eyes were burning from lack of sleep so I decided that I was going to sleep the rest of the way home.
____________________________________

"Buckle up, where landing in Phoenix Arizona, the piolt said in the speeker. My eyes shot open once I heard him. I groan and buckle up. "You're going to be fine." My mother stated.

But I'm my mind I wasn't. I had a feeling it slip into depression as soon as I got to the house, or something else is going to happen.

I just rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

I guess as I was thinking I wasn't paying any attention because we already landed. I looked down and fiddled with my hands until my mother told me to get up so we could leave.

And once she told me to get up I got up, got my things as fast as I could and left.

We went through luggage check out and then headed for the car. I put my stuff in the car as my mom got into the car. Once I was done I shut the trunk door and opened the front passenger side and slid in. She started the car and we left the airport.

The whole car ride home was scilent. I didn't have anything to say my mom and i was fine with that. Until I asked if I could go to the mall for new clothes.

"Mom?.."

"Yes?"

"Can I go to the mall so I could get some new clothes...like start off fresh and a new me?"

"Of course but do you know how to drive?"

"Yea, I have my drives license."

"Okay good I sont feel like driving, and tomorrow you're getting youre braces off."

"I am? I didn't know."

"Mhm."

And that was the last thing we said to eachother untill we got to the house.

____________________________________

"MOM IN HEADING TO THE MALL I'LL BE BACK SOON LOVE YOU BYE." I said as I was walking to the door.

I had the keys and my money and was ready for and adventure, the reason why I say I'm ready for an adventure is because I've never been to the mall before, I know it might sound crazy that I'm 17 and I've never been to the mall before but like I said I'm considered as a nerd, and nerds really don't go to the mall, plus me and my father really never had time to.

Anyways I put the key in the ignition and started the car and left. As I was driving I listened to music. I sang along with Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes. I have to say, I love that song. But once it was over I was already in thr parking lot trying to find a spot.

I found one and parked the car and locked the doors because I don't know how people are around here and it's always best to lock the car doors before leaving it. I walked into the entrance to see a lot of people. I felt weird. The girls were so pretty and then there's me. The guys were really attractive. I quickly look around for some stores that looked like I should go in. And I found a lot.

I found Forever 21, Journeys, Hot Topic, Victoria's Secret, Torrid, and Aeropostale. I got so many new clothes that I liked and made me think I would be able to fit in to the part of the states.

After all that shopping I decided to head to Starbucks.

The line wasn't that long so it didn't take me a while to get my drink, but as I was walking to get into the line I accidentally bumped into someone who seemed to be someone who worked out a lot.

I look up, and the first thing I saw were his green eyes. They were so green they were beautiful. I just stared at him for a few more seconds before saying a word.

"I-I'm so so sorry." I tried to say but I kept stuttering, he looked and felt tensed. He must be angry or upset, and when guys are like that I get scared. But that wasn't the only reason why I was stuttering.

Once he was me he chuckled. I was scared.

"It's okay." He smiled. I then returned I smile back at him. Then I walked into the line as fast as I could.

After that I can't stop thinking about him.
I guess I couldn't stop thinking about him that I forgot that I next in line.

"Hi, what you you like to order?"

"Hi, can I plase have a vanilla bean latte?"

"Sure thing." She smiled

"What's youre name?" She asked.

"Sophia."

"Okay thank you."
I smile and then walk over to the other line so ibcan receive my drink. And as I was just standing there in line waiting for my drink I looked over at the other line to see who was ordering and it was that guy that I accidentally bumped into.

What's you're name she asked him.

"Wesley." He said and turned his head my way. He caught me staring at him my face turn red as a tomato. I felt so embarrassed just for something so little.

He then walked over and stood behind me.

"Sophia...I like that name." I heard him say. I turned around to see Wesley.

" Wesley... I like that name too" I say quitly.

"SOPHIA? VANILLA BEAN LATTE?"

"Well it was nice running into you Wesley...bye now." I said.

"Bye." I heard him say I'm the distance.
____________________________________

HEYYYY guys this chapter might suck but Idk comment below youre opinions😂😉. Ily guys byee.