Chapter 3: "It's Louis to you"

Harry hadn’t called Trix. Not because he didn’t want to or because he didn’t have time, quite the contrary. He REALLY wanted to. It’s just that he couldn’t figure out what to say.

I mean, this was a stripper they were talking about. What the heck were the freaking rules of conversation?!

“Hey, Trix? Yeah, just wanted to compliment you on your grinding technique, it’s absolutely flawless.”

“Trix? It’s Harry. You know, the guy you humped on Saturday? One of the many that you humped prior and after? Doesn’t ring a bell? Okay, then.”

“Hi, wanna hang out? Or we can fuck, it’s all good.”

Yeah, no. Those were definitely terrible conversation starters.

Plus, he was conflicted. Why would a stripper want to keep in contact with a customer he gave a lap dance to? It was just plain weird. Nevertheless, Harry was still very intrigued by this man and how he even got into the stripping business. And why not admit it? Trix made him rock hard and he wanted him between his legs. Harry had never bottomed but with someone as sexy and masculine as Trix, he would happily take it up the ass- so to speak.

~.~

After a tough day at Uni, Harry rushed into his dorm room, fully ignoring Toby’s greeting in his hurry to get to the bathroom to relieve himself.

He’d had a Basics of Law class last and somewhere through his Professor’s boring lecture, his mind had wandered to Trix’s body rolls, the sweat against his skin as he danced with the pole, the blue of his eyes, the tattoos that adorned his skin and just like that, boner.

Sighing, he released himself from his boxers and jeans and started to pump all the while berating himself for letting that sexy piece of ass get into his head. No, not THAT head. The other one. Jeez, you pervs. Let me get on with the story.

When he was all done, he washed up quickly and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. He was quite hungry.

He peered into the fridge and frowned. Nothing there.

“Toby, why do we not have food?”

Toby awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, “I kinda had my friends over while you had class and we kinda ate it all…”

Harry groaned. Now he would have to go grocery shopping. Slipping on his coat again, he headed out.

~.~

Browsing through the aisles, Harry kept adding to insane amount of snacks and actual food he wanted to his trolley. He was so concentrated on his task that he didn’t notice the man infront of him until he collided trollies with him.

“Woah, sorry!” he exclaimed as his head snapped up to meet the man’s eyes.

And he was met with the eyes of Trix. Who was smirking at him.

“Hello, gorgeous,” he smirked. “Fancy seeing you here.”

Harry blushed.

“Uh yeah, wasn’t expecting this to be honest. Was kinda sure you were a figment of my imagination. It likes to run wild quite a bit,” Harry managed to say.

Trix laughed. “If I were, you just admitted to having sexual fantasies about me. But I’m not, so I assure you, that night was very real.”

“Well, I guess I did admit to that but come on, I doubt my mind can come up with something as sexy as you,” retaliated Harry. Flirting, he could do.

“Flirty, I like it.” Trix winked. “Say, didn’t I give you my number?”

“You did.”

“And you think I’m sexy.”

“That’s an understatement.”

“Yet you didn’t call.”

Harry was silent.

Trix circled him slowly. “You know, it was really damaging to my ego. Your not-so-little friend seemed to like me enough that night, I had hopes.”

At ‘hopes’, Trix gently nudged Harry’s side with his hip. At that time, the colour of Harry’s cheeks could have given the tomatoes in his basket a run for all they were worth.

“Even though, I’d love to take you right here…right now…” Trix continued “I like to think that beautiful people such as yourself deserve to be wined and dined first so how about you make use of my number tonight and text me your address so I can come pick you up at…8 pm, for dinner?”

Harry found himself saying the words, “Yeah okay, sounds great, Trix.”

Trix’s eyes narrowed before he said, “It’s Louis to you, gorgeous.” before slapping Harry’s ass for punctuation and leaving the store.

Harry stared after him until he could no longer see his great ass through the glass of the store windows. Well then. Remind him to thank Toby later.

~.~

                Harry walked home in a daze. The odds of running into Trix-uh, Louis into the store were nowhere near high. What great luck. And now he had a date. Harry stopped short and looked at his watch. He had 4 hours till 8 o’clock. He started walking again, faster.

-i

On arriving, Harry silently packed away the groceries he’d bought. Toby wasn’t home, probably with his girlfriend. After he was done, he grabbed a packet of Doritos and sat to watch some TV. Thinking he should probably catch up with watching his series, he headed to his room and grabbed his laptop and linked it to the TV while loading the latest episodes of The Big Bang Theory.

Thankfully, he remembered to text Louis his address.

To Louis:

Hey J University of London. Wing C. Dorm 23C. Btw it’s Harry.

A few minutes later, a reply came through.

From: Louis

Alright, be there at 8. Aha so THAT’S what your name is! Forgot to ask lol x.

Harry smiled to himself and settled to wait for Louis’ arrival for their date.

 -

Soon enough, he got up and dressed in black jeans and a red graphic T-Shirt with his converse. At 8 on the dot, Harry opened the dorm room’s door to find Louis standing in front of him.

“Ready to go?” Louis asked, winking.

~.~

Finally an update! Sorry took so long. I have exams boohoo. Anyway, next chapter is the date :o

Bet you didn’t see it coming mwahahahahaha. Anyway, please vote and comment and stuff, it would motivate me to update J