chapter 4

Alice's pov
I look over to see Dante. He was holding a superhero bag with pink and blue on it. " come on my little princess." he said And opens his arms.
I jumped in them and snuggled to his chest. I really have a daddy. I giggle to myself and he looks down at me as we walk. The mean lady cones over and takes me from daddy and sets me down. "You little brat! Leave this nice man alone. He don't want a fake little like you!" And she shoves me to the side and pulls another little to my daddy. "This is Tate. She is 2 and a very good girl. She is much better for a Dom like you." I watch in shock as the little girl smerks at me and opens the bag Daddy had for me. I stamp over to the mean lady and look her dead in the eyes even tho I'm 4" 11 and she is like 6" 19258. "Look here lady you can kiss my Lilly white ass. He got me and even tho I may not be good enough he saved me and I'll damn well try. " I huff at her. I don't know what came over me and I feel daddy's hand on my shoulder. I gulp and look up. He is giving me the daddy eyes I have read about on wattpad. The stare that said 'you are in big trouble' I grab gereld and my bag and daddy's hand and he leads me out to my new life and a new punishment.