Hunter's POV

" Okay tell me now" I said while smiling making sure she's comfortable telling me.

"Well I thought it was cute how you smiled when I said your weren't to bad" she said smiling damn how couldn't I be happy , I mean she's gorgeous. I barley met the girl and I'm falling for her and fast. I think I'm going to show her I love her.

"Hello earth to Hunter" she said snapping me out of my thought mad gave me a cheesy smile .

"You wanna go on a walk"

" sure" she said and I was happy

    Alyssa POV

We were walking when I saw Hunter eyes widen to a group of guys who seemed to be bad boys. They came closer and I knew who they were Jake my ex-boyfriend who cheated on me . Yea I was stupid to date him.

"Oh Alyssa may I ask who is this" he said pointing at Hunter who now had anger full in his eyes.
"This is Hunter my friend" uhh I knew he gonna try to hurt Hunter for hanging with me.
" well if so , i was here to ask you to come back with me babe I changed I promise " he said but I could tell he was lying
" I'm not getting back together after what you did to me" he had grabbed me by the waist and had a tight grip on. He was angry I denied him because as far as anyone knows nobody regrets Jake.
"Let me go Jake"
"Oh come on babe lets have fun" he then started grabbing me , when all of a sudden somebody grabbed Jake and punched him and it was Hunter. He then got my hand and we ran back home.

---------
I really don't know if I should keep the story going , but If you want send me some ideas for next chapter