I'm wearing a floor sweeping sleeveless hot red gown which consists of a plunging neckline that is covered by illusion beaded panels at the neckline. These panels are also present on the sides and the back of the dress. For accessories, I've kept a black clutch, white dangling diamond earings and black high heels ofcourse. I've pulled back my hair in a elegant messy bun with a few strands of curls hanging by my face. Honestly, I don't mean to toot my own horn but I look great. Everything came on better then I had expected it too and I'm pretty happy. My makeup was pretty light as usual, as you can tell I'm not much of a makeup person so yeah.

The bell rang at 6:45 and I slowly went to open the door, I don't want to ruin anything especially my dress. I open the door to see Daniel standing there in a black tuxedo, with a white undershirt. His gorgeous brown hair was up styled in a quiff and he looks dashing. He had a bouquet of roses in his arms.

Daniel looks at me lovingly and speaks,"W-w-wow! You look absolutely stunning. Not that you always don't, but wow!"

I slightly laugh at his reaction and lean in to kiss his cheek,"Why thank you. You look dashing!"

Daniel smiles and hands me the flowers,"For you malady."

"Why thank you. They're lovely!" I smile.

Daniel extends his hand towards me,"Shall we get going then?"

I take his hand and nod. I quickly lock the doors behind me and follow Daniel to his car. He opens the car door for me and holds my dress carefully helping me sit, like a gentlemen.

We reach the venue and are greeted politely by the guards. Daniel and I walk inside hand in hand. As soon as we walk inside, I spot Nina standing next to her husband Josh, in a lovely black gown.

"Hey babe, I spot Nina. Let's go!" I say and Daniel simply smiles at me.

I walk over to Nina and almost immediately I'm embraced in long, tight hug. She pulls away and smiles at me as I move to hug Josh.

"Dan, I'll be honest. Your date is probably the hottest person here!" Nina says.

I turn my head to look at her,"Me? Have you seen how stunning you look? Josh is the lucky one" I say slightly elbowing her.

Nina simply smiles at me,"Oh look I spot Liam!" She says suddenly.

"I haven't seen him in so long. Come on lets go!" I say and we march over, well not march walk, over to Liam and his wife Sophia.

"Hello Sir!" I say half jokingly walking behind Liam. He turns around with a huge smile and embraces me in a hug,"Selena. How have you been? Is Harry torturing you?" Liam asks with a laugh.

I let out a laugh myself,"He was but he's kind of slowed down the torturing now"

"Well that's good" Liam smiles. I move to hug Sophia.

"How's the baby? Did you guys find out the sex yet?" I ask Sophia as I pull away from the hug.

She smiles at me,"Well not yet. Hopefully by the next appointment we'll find out soon"

I nod and open my mouth to speak but I was interrupted by a very familiar voice,"What did I miss my own party?"

We all turn around to be face to face with Harry Styles. All of us move to greet him. Nina just simply shakes his hand and steps behind with Josh as she finds him very intimidating like she said herself "That dude is damn scary, not for me!".

Daniel and I walk over to Harry who smiles at me. He leans in to give me a polite side kiss on my cheek,"You look gorgeous love" he whispers in my ear causing my cheeks to slightly redden. He moves to Daniel with a forced smile and a hand shake. Again, what is his problem with Daniel.

"Why do I feel like that guy doesn't really like me?" Daniel asks me with furrowed eyebrows once we were aside.

I honestly don't know. "He doesn't. He's like that all the time. Don't worry!" I say with an assuring smile. All the sudden Nina and Josh walk behind us.

"Dan why don't you and Josh talk about you know guy things so I can steal your girlfriend?" Nina suggests.

Daniel chuckles,"Sure. Have fun" we both nod and walk away from the guys.

Nina intertwines our arms together. I've known this girl for an insanely long time and the only time she does this is, is when she wants to gossip.

"So what is the deal with Harry and Daniel?" Nina asks with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" I ask bewildered.

"I'm not the only one who noticed the obvious fake smile on Harry's face and the cold icy glare towards Daniel. What did Daniel do to deserve that?

I shrug my shoulders,"I don't even know. Harry's met Daniel like three times I guess and everytime it's the same. This time Daniel even noticed it. I assured him it's nothing but I doubt it is. I asked Harry once when I was really mad that if he has a problem with my boyfriend and he simply said that he only had a problem with me inviting people over at work."

"You know he's staring at you right now" Nina says moving closer to me so she's whispering in my ear.

"Who is?" I ask confused.

"Harry" she says moving her eyes in front of us.

I look up to see Harry a few feet from us talking to Niall who's back is towards us. Harry was for sure looking our way. He catches my eyes and smiles at me, I return the gesture with a polite smile.

I turn my head to see Nina with a mischievous grin on her face,"What? I ask.

"I understand why Harry dislikes Daniel"

"Really what is it?" I ask.

"Why the hell did not put the pieces together before?" Nina mumbles.

"What on earth are you talking about Nina? Tell me!" I say impatiently.

"Harry likes you, like he has a thing for you Sel!" Nina says still smirking.

Automatically I start laughing out loud,"Nina, you've watched too many romantic comedies. Come on!" I say.

"Sel, stop laughing. I'm being serious!" Nina says.

"And stupid!" I say laughing again.

"Can you at least hear your best friend out?" Nina asks with annoyance in her voice.

I stop laughing and look at her,"Yes yes. I'm sorry. Please elaborate your theory!"

"Just think about it Sel, he hired you. Why? I'm not doubting your skills, you're insanely talented but why steal an assistant from Liam? And give you so many bonuses? Then he seems to hate Daniel, because he's jealous. He opened up to you, he apologized for being a dick. When does Harry fucking Styles ever apologize for something? Then like you told me on the phone that he gave you a day off because you worked on the weekend? Selena do you have any idea of how many workers he's made work on minimum wage for seven days a week? And he also insisted to call him Harry! He never lets anyone call him Harry. Sel, trust me on this. When it comes to boys I'm never wrong and your know that very well!" Nina says.

All of those things makes sense, or is Nina just really good at convincing people? I'm so confused,"Nina....." I start.

"He's been staring at you for the past ten minutes and he's not even trying to be subtle about it Selena." Nina says with a smirk plastered upon her face.

"So let's just say for a second, what if he does like me? I don't think it's at all possible, but if he does? Then what?" I ask.

"Well, do you like him?" Nina asks.

"Nina! What is wrong with you? No Ofcourse I don't. He's attractive, I'll admit but no I don't at all. I love Daniel" I say.

Nina laughs at me,"You know I'd be flattered if a guy like Harry Styles liked me. I don't know why you're getting so offended!"

"If he likes me. I still highly doubt he does!"

"It's the only possible explanation!" Nina says shrugging her shoulders.

Harry Styles liking me? No way. I don't believe that.