Chapter 2: Revenge Is sweet

Grabbing my towel I dried my self and put on my black bra and underwear and the rest of my clothing. I grabbed the towel and began to dry my long H/C hair. "Man it's getting way to long, maybe I should cut it?" Snapping my fingers I make a pair of gold scissors appear."Nnnooo!" Mettaton bursts open the door making it fly open,what the fuck? "stop right there (Y/N) I will not allow you to do such a mistake, do you know how long it take to grow hair that long again!" "Mettaton what's the big deal? I can just use my mag-ggii" "magi? What's that darling?" "Never mind Mettaton you were right I shouldn't have been so careless" "of course I was right dear. Well I'll see you down stairs, I'm going down there with Papyrus." "Oooh ok Mettaton you go down there with Papy~" "oh be quiet you" I laugh a bit before Mettaton went down stairs. Hum I'll just have them forget my long hair and cut it back to normal. Closing my eyes a white and blue aura surrounds me and light goes every where. "There we go, got that out of the way now time to go eat and get revenge on my dear G"

You went down stairs and sat on a chair and pulled yourself into the table. G sat across from you still laughing. "My dear lovely
(Y/N) the surprise I learn to now put in my spaghetti is MEAT BALLS!" Papyrus puts down a plate of spaghetti with meatballs. You begin to smell it, it smells delicious. You begin to feel your self drool a bit. "Um (Y/N) you got a little something on your face" G begins to point at your mouth and snickers. You look at him strangely then notice the drool. Quickly wiping off the drool, you blush in embarrassment and cover your face. "Aww come on (Y/N) don't cover your face you look so cute when you blush" G says while resting his chin on his hand. You make a pouty face and grab your fork twisting it to get the strings of spaghetti and put it in your mouth. You then grab a meat ball with your fork and take a bite into it. "*mmmmm* oh my gosh Papyrus this is delicious, it's like eating a piece of heaven" "of course it is, as a magnificent chief in the cookery of Pasta it always taste amazing NYEH HEH HEH." You all finish your food. You begin to wash the dishes. "Hey guys wanna watch a movie together?" Undyne say as she grabs the tv remote and goes to Netflix."Sure Undyne what do you guys wanna watch?" "Oh how about (F/M)" You says as you dry up your hands and put the last dishes to dry. "Sure (Y/N), why not"you all sit down "I'll be right back in gonna go make some popcorn and get us some drinks" You go in the kitchen and make the popcorn and put it in a bowl. You bring out the popcorn and drinks. You place them on out and sit down next to G.

(Time Skip the middle of movie)
G is now sleeping on the couch drooling. He looks funny but cute. I get up slowly and walk to my room to get my phone and a washable black marker. I first take a picture of G drooling then wipe it off. I then begin to draw a  mustache whiskers etc on G's face. I begin to chuckle as I take a picture and send a copy to everyone with the following message "revenge is sweet" heh that what you get G. The movie finishes and everyone is asleep now. You grab some blankets and cover everyone. You then grabs warm wet cloth and begin to wipe off the market off G and write dork on his forehead with the marker. You snicker and then snuggle up with him you cover both yourself and kiss him. "I love you my dorky G" you whisper as you begin to close your eyes. You snuggle yourself a bit more with him on the couch as you begin to slowly feel yourself slip away. "Night everyone" you whisper.

(Y/N dream POV)
"THERE SHE IS GET HER RIGHT NOW!" I quickly dash down a white dark hall in a white hospital gown. I'm crying with fear that I will get caught again. No no no no no I don't wanna go back there again. "STOP RIGHT NOW EXPERIMENT  SIX TWO SIX!" "NO NO NO I DONT WANNNA GO WITH YOU" I run into a dead end. I turn around and a bunch of nurse grab me. A doctor walk up to me with a syringe that contains a blue liquid inside it. "If you keep on trying to escape there will be more several consequences" he says a he grabs my wrist. I try to lose his grip but can't. "NO NO NO *loud scream*" I yell as he injects me with the syringe. I begin to feel myself go numb and limb. I feel my eyes go heavy. I collapse on the cold floor. I can't see feel or hear anything anymore. No I don't wanna be alone. Some please save me. I hear my thoughts whisper as everything begins to go back and fade to nothing.

***Hey (Y/N) I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything lately I have been moving and have just been busy unpacking everything. Don't worry I now have everything moved its just the unpacking now that I have to do. But that's why I have posted any chapters lately sorry but here hope you enjoy. Oh and if you have any Fanart that you like to do dont be scared or shy to send I love looking at other peoples art, so don't be hesitant to send any ok. Okay enjoy the rest of the book. Kay bye bye for now.
😘😎😖😅😋