The Howling Seas...

The howling wind rushes through the atmosphere. As the two trainers SURF their way across the ocean to the Sinnoh Region.

As for our Hero... he is having trouble coping himself with the high seas.

R/N: *barfs*

Misty: Usually, I'd rub your back. Like when you were a little baby... but now. Suck it up, kid!

R/N: Sorry... I can get a little sea sick...

Right now, a sailor was about to cross paths with them...

???: Hey! Are you two alright?!

R/N: We're fine...

???: You're pokemon could use some rest... Swellow! Use GUST! *throws pokéball*

Swellow: *wipes incoming fogs out with gust*

Misty: Thank you, sir. *hops on helping reader* *returns pokémon into their balls*

???: With pleasure. What are your names?

R/N: The name's R/N... thank you for offering help.

Misty: I'm misty. I used to be the Cerulean City Gym leader.

Brendan: Mine's Brendan. Pleased to meet you.

Misty: Wait... Brendan? The Hoenn Region's Champion?! What are you doing out in the oceans?!

Brendan: Haha. I've been trying to keep up with the new Pokemon, here at the vast, wide oceans of the Kanto, and Sinnoh Region.

R/N: Goodluck, All you'll see is Magikarps and Goldeens. You have to go way south for something rare.

Brendan: Thanks for the tip, kid! I'll make sure to help you out in the Hoenn Region.

They sailed up to the ferry at Snowpoint.

Brendan: well, here we are! Welcome to Snowpoint City. As it sounds. Its a frozen city... but now, civilization has moved to the forests of Eterna City.

R/N: I owe you, big time, Champ!

Misty: Since we're here, why don't you come with us?

Brendan: I suppose... alright. Let the pokémon walk along side us for some nice chilly weather. *throws a pokéball* come, Glalie.

Glalie: *grunts and floats along*

Misty: *takes out her Golduck* Go, Golduck!

Golduck: *was just walking and nods*

R/N: Aw man... I can't wait to grt my own Pokémon!

Brendan: *smiles* you remind me of the time I first got Mudkip. I was so eager to have that pokémon. I chose it to save Prof. Birch's life from a wild Poochyena.

R/N: *stopped for a while* a Poochyena...

Misty: Oh he has his reasons, R/N.

They walked onward. Sprinting beside Lake Acuity.

Misty: So, R/N. Have you ever thought on what starter to pick? We are in the Sinnoh League, after all.

R/N: With the freezing winds right now? I'd go right away for a Chimchar. *shivers*

Glalie: *chuckles and gave a cheerful expression to Brendan*

Brendan: *smiles back*

R/N: But do tell me... am I really gonna pick between Sinnoh's Starter Pokémon?

Brendan: Why, of course! When I came to challenge Lucas to a fight, the three pokémon he first drew out was Tortera, Infernape and Empoleon.

Misty: He had a complete set?

R/N: *tears of joy* Match of the century! I kept rewatching that with my Mom's DVD on Pokémon.

Brendan: Oh, dont make me laugh. Match of the century was Red vs Ethan.

R/N: *suddenly stops walking* ...

Brendan: W-What's wrong? Was it something I said?

R/N: No... I'm alright. My uncle IS the pokémon master after all... *walks faster*

Misty: Hey, wait up! *runs with Golduck*

R/N: trust me on this one, Uncle Red... I will upstage you!

Determined, his quest for greatness is about to begin. But the world will not always be on your side. Stay tuned for more.