Chapter 3

"Wow, I didn't think he would actually ever like you" I said jokingly earning a hard knowing glare from her. I laughed if off as she skipped away not bothering to say bye. Forever alone.

"Half way through 3rd period I got a text from mum

"Hey sweetie, can you plus-" that's it. That's weird I never get that, she always is amazing on her on one.

"You ok mum, you didn't finish your sentence. Can you send it again?"

I replied. I put my phone away and started writing every note from the board. So many annoying lettering and shit. Almost time for lunch and he principle walked in looking slightly sad.

"Claire Watsmon, please stand and come with me. I nodded and hopped up grabbing my shit and walking up to the principle. That afternoon, what he had told me I was in tears. He tried comforting but I pushed away and decided I needed to think. I ran and ran for about an hour. After running I I came to a park. I think it was a famous one since it was massive and had heaps of amazing sculptures. But I haven't been to this part of town. I heard my phone start ringing and I looked at it... Unknown number.

"Hello?" I asked curious.

"Claire, it's Mr. Taylors forms school. I am just calling curious that you are ok?" How the hell did he get my number. Maybe it was in the school system for emergencies.

"Umm, yea I well, I think I'm ok. I just want some alone time that's all." I said almost on the bright of tears again.

"I understand. And if you need anything I would like you to know that we are here to help you." I nodded, even though he couldn't see me.

"Thank you sir, I don't know where I am but I am at a park so I will just be here for a while. Do you mind me taking the rest of the day off?" I asked starting to cry a little again.

"Look Claire that's fine, just be safe ok." I nodded

"Ok" after that I hung up. I didn't really feel like talking to anyone from then on. I felt the tears slip down my cheeks. I came to a nice old looking chair I from of a small view of the town below. I took a seat and just felt black. My mum had heart disease and is in hospital. That's why she didn't finish her text? Did she faint whilst typing that text? How long was she alone before someone found her? Oh god what to do...? Even though my parents fight a little too much, I still love them. And I'm so scared for mum. I can't live without her.

I pulled out my phone and decided to call dad to see if he knew. I pressed favourites and selected dad's contact. After it rang for. A good 30 seconds he finally answered.

"Claire?" I heard a small voice on the other line. The tears just came harder.

"Daddy" I sobbed into the phone.

"Did they inform you baby?"

"Yes they did, what happened dad?" I asked unsure. I heard some sobs on the other end and then he took a deep breath.

"I got off work early today and I decided to come home after getting flowers for your mum." I smiled when he said that. Usually that's his sign to let mum know that he is sorry about what has happened the previous night. Some times he just gets a card and chocolates but the flowers show that he really was sorry. I let him continue after have a break.

"I came through door and your mother didn't answer back to my calls. I decided to go up stairs and then I just found her on the floor. I was so scared. I called the ambulance and they came." He stopped.

"What hospital is she in dad?" I asked feeling sick.

"She's just in the royal Women's." He said quickly.

"Well I am not in school now so I am going to go and see here. Can you come and get me from the hospital a little later?" I asked getting up from the seat and heading to the hospital.

"Yes no worries. I am back home, I stayed there for a little and I will come back with some things for your mum." I agreed and ended the call. Just as I was about to put my phone in my pocket, Harry called.

"Hi Harry" I said trying to sound normal, but because he know me... He knew.

"Claire are you ok? Where are you, you weren't in class? You sound like you have been crying."

"Mum has heart disease" I simply said starting to cry again just thinking about this all. It just happened so suddenly.

" oh my god Claire, love where are you?" He said sounding nervous and worried.

"I'm on my way to the hospital now"

"How are you there, your car is still in the lot" he said counting confused.

"I ran, I felt like I was going to die"

"Oh Claire, do you want me to come and meet you there?" He asked kindly. I nodded

"Yes please"

"Ok I will leave and be there in 30" I ended the call and walking in to the hospital. I walked up to the lady at the reception

"Faith Watsmon, can you tell me what room she is in?"

"Yes and are you a family member?"she asked kindly.

"Yes I'm her daughter."

"Sure love, she is in room XXX" I thanked her and walked the way she instructed me.

Everything was so confusing in the hospital, what should I do? I walked into the room she was in and immediately started crying, there she was. She really looked pale. Her boys was just laying there attached to two machines. I pulled a chair up and sat next to her, taking her hand in mine and just rested my head on the bed. I hope she's comfy, these beds are horrible.

After about 20 minutes, there was a knock at the door. I turned around to see Harry walking through. He looked at me with sadness. I hopped up and jumped into his eyes and let it go. He walked us over to the seat and let me straddle his lap as I just cried into his neck.

"It's going to be ok Claire, I'm sure of it." He said sounding so sure of his comment.

I lifted my head and wiped my face and looked at him,

"But how can you be sure Haz, she isn't a strong person. You and I both know that. What if she dies? I can't live without her" I said looking over at her.

"I know Claire, but she will, I just know," I nodded and leaned in resting my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we just stayed like so for a while. I love the fact that I can be anyone I want to be around Harry and he will always love me, no matter what I do, he will over look it.

After a couple of hours dad came along and dropped off stuff for her. I left with Harry so dad could have some time with her. I really wish this was just a dream. Harry walked and opened my door for me. I thanked him and hopped in. I just sat there as Harry walked around the other side after he closed my door. He got in and started driving. After about a minute he pulled over and put my seatbelt on for me... I hadn't even thought about it. He sighed and got back on the road. I realized that we weren't actually going but to his place. I didn't mind though, the thought of sleeping alone gave me shivers.

"Harry?" I asked as he pulled up in the driveway.

"Yes?"

"Don't leave me" I said starting to tear up. I just realized the mum is going to die, the last thing I need is for Harry to do the same.

"Oh Claire." He sighed. He quickly hopped out of the car and came around pulling me out into his arms as I cried. After a sobbed for a little he walked me to his house and up to his room. We went straight to bed. He pulled me into him and kissed my forehead, and held me close as possible. After laying there for a while I closed my eyes and started drifting into unconsciousness. Thinking Harry was asleep, I felt his fingers running through my hair softly, soothing me. I just kept like that until I heard a small whisper from behind saying...

"I will never leave you Claire, I love you with everything in my heart. You don't know it but one day I hope to tell you" with that, I drifted off, content yet full of sorrow.

______________________________________________________________

Sorry it's short, but the next one I hope to be longer!!