Chapter 4

Ashley Ann Carter. (2 days later)

"Mom I am going to be very careful". I argued back.

"Baby this is soo dangerous". She pleaded sitting down on my bed.

"I know but bothibg is going to happen".

"Just let me come with you". She said looking at me with her puppy eyes.

I laughed. "No"

"Please sweetie". She said in her baby voice pouting.

"Fine but you have to sit far away and don't stare to much he might think your creepy". I said sternly pointing my finger at her.

"No promises". She put her hands up in defense.

"No mom Im dropping you off at home". I said shaking my head.

"Fine". She stomped out if my house and to my car and got in the passenger seat.

My mom can have her childish ways but then again be strict as hell again

I know Biopolar right?.....

I locked up my house and fixed my hair in my little mirror before walking to the car.

(Ashley In The MM😍💦👅)

I hopped in my Range Rover and put my New MK purse in the backset and pulled my MK sunglasses from the arm rest, before starting my truck.

I drove down the road going 65 while listening to 'Main Chick-Kid Ink Ft Chris Brown'.

"Why do you listen to this?" My mom asked turning it down as we pulled into her driveway.

"Mom you gotta go, before I be late".

"Okay. Okay baby I love youand please stay safe".

"I will Mommy I love you too". I pulled outta her driveway.

~

~

As I pulled up to the park there this big ass crowrd of people.

"OMG AUGUST ALSINA!!!" A girl screamed dead in my ear.

"Bitch ain't no damn augu-" I started but a rachet ass hoe cut me off.

"AUGUST ALSINA OMG IT'S HIM FOREAL FOREAL!!" She said running back to her car.

"Bye Felica". I yelled after her.

Mmmm where the fuck is Anthony!?

He said he would be on time!!!

I got out my phone and texted him.

Ashley-Where are you!? Damn all these screaming hoes😤😤. What is Augusg doing here anyways?

A-Looking for you😏

Ashley-Wait...what?

A-Im August Alsina......

Vote and Coment Pleassse!!