"Me to"

"I'm glad you came up with that idea!"

"Me to"

~• Halloween day •~ (hell yesh the reason I go is for the candy I mean who doesn't)

We had already called everybody but Quinted couldn't make it. I was hoping to see everybody. Oh well.

Me and Ty were making the food and decorating. We spent kinda all day finally we finished. It took forever we had to wake up at 6 a.m.

Glad we are done! We sat at the couch. Ty's head on my lap. I always loved to touch his hair.

"Why won't we get ready ok?" I said.

"YESH LE GO!!!!!!!"

~• 2 hours later •~

We were ready everything was perfect like I imagine. There was one hour left until everybody came so we sat down. Ty is so perfect the way he is he doesn't need to change for who he is. Ty is perfect to me.

"What you thinking?" He said

"About you!!"

Ty gasped and blushed.

"You know your so cute when you blush!"

Ty even blushed more. I went over to him and hugged him.

"Your my little Kitty" I say.

"Meow!"

"So cute"

I kiss Ty on the cheek. We waited until the bell rang. We both went running to the door and when we opened it. Everybody was there. Seto, Brice, Mitch, Jerome, Noah, Jason, Bodil, Jordan. Mitch and Jerome brought beer witch is fine with me.

"Hey Everybody!!" Me and Ty said at the same time.

"Come in" Ty said.

Everybody got settled down.

"Been so long" Jerome said

"Yea been so long"

"C'mon stop talking and lets partay!!!!!!" Mitch said

We put music. It was so crazy!!. It looked like Jerome and Mitch were having fun. That remind me of merome.

"Hehehe" I said to my self.

"What with the Hehehe?" Ty said.

"Oh nothing"

"Tell me I want to know!!"

"Fine looks like Mitch and Jerome are having fun and that remind me of merome!!"

"Merome is gonna come true hehehe" Ty said.

"Haha skylox is already happening" I turned to Ty and Kissed him.

Everybody was like "OH ME GARD" and they started shouting "SKYLOX SKYLOX SKYLOX SKYLOX".

Everybody seem drunk as fuck. It looked time Jerome was striping I started to crack up. I graved a can of beer.

"Don't drink to much" Ty said.

"Don't worry I won't turn like Jerome."

~• Ty's P.O.V •~

"OH MEH GARD!!!!!" I told Sky not drink much. Now he twerking on the wall. But it was funny!

"Sky are you ok"

"Yea I'm fine just crazy as shit!!!!"

"Oh meh gard Sky I told you not to drink much!!"

"What you talking about I only drunk 10 cans of beer c'mon drink one just only one please!!!!!!"

"Fine only one ok!"

"Yay!!"

~• Half Hour later •~

I felt so hyper like I eat a lot of candy witch I did. Everything was crazy I saw Jerome and Mitch kissing and I saw Seto and Brice kissing. I walked to Sky and kissed him he kissed back.

Everything was just damn crazy.

"BEST HALLOWEEN PARTAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled.

Sky was drunk as fuck.

"Whys that fuck is dis!???!!!?!" Adam said yelling at the lamp. Then he went over to the table were the food were he laid on the table.

"Ty paint me like on of thoes French girls!!"

I started cracking up so hard. I went over to him and kissed him.

"I know you want me!!" Adam said with a sexy face on.

"Yummy" I said and kissed Sky again.

Next thing I blackout.

~• Next morning •~

I woked up with a bad headache. Everybody in the floor Seto and Brice cuddling. Sky sleeping in the table. Everybody sleeping in the floor except Jerome and Mitch. I went upstairs and I saw Mitch and Jerome cuddling.

"Merome is happening" I said.

"Oh yesh" said Sky

I walked to him.

"You already woke up I though you were deep asleep"

"I was but I just woke up"

Sky leaned and kissed me I kissed back.

"This is the best Halloween ever!!"

~× Authors Note ×~

hey my fluffy Kitty's just came back.

I HABE A LOT OF CANDY HELL YESH!!!

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Well got to go baiiii!!!!!!

my fluffy Kitty's!!!!!