|| 1 - the partner and the tutor ||

Wake up in the morning feeling like p-Diddy. SIKE! Lol I woke up early and did my morning routine.

I brush my hair into a loose pony tail and put on a black skirt with a black nirvana shirt and some black vans.

I'm too lazy to wear contacts today so I slip my glasses on, grab breakfast and head out to school.

Today, yay, we are working on a new project in chemistry. I hope we can work alone because I don't like anyone in that class.

You know those classes where you only have 1 friend in there.....and then you two fall out? Well that was my situation. So now I have no one.

"Okay class today we are starting on a lab/project that will be due in exactly 4 weeks. No excuses. No exceptions. No buts." She says. A lot of the students groan and some immature boys laugh because she said but *cough* GABE DE GUZMAN *cough*.

Haha why is no one around when I'm this funny??. Oh yeah I don't have any friends. Besides the point. Irrelevant.

"Partners are required. So here are the groups. :" she starts. Ugh I groan. "Jasmine and Gabe. Zoella and Sean.... " blah blah blah.

"Ashley and Kenneth." She says.

"What?!" I yell and everyone looks at me. Oops. I bury my head into the desk.

Why am I so upset? You ask. Here let me tell you a little about Kenneth San Hoe-say. Lol I'm so funny...I wish I had friends.

Anyways. Kenneth is the schools bad boy. He's a player. He's arrogant. He's rude and oh yeah he's bullied me since the 3rd grade. I'm a junior now. Oh and the worst part he got one of my EX bestfriends pregnant and encouraged her to get an abortion. What a monster.

So. You see why I hate this guy?

After she finished calling names I run up to her while every sets up with the partners.

"Mrs. Hemmings. Can I please get a new partner. Or maybe work alone?" I beg her.

"I'm sorry Ashley. Partners are required and these partners were pre requested."

Pre-requested? Why was I not informed of this?

"But I didn't request him." I whine.

She looks at Kenneth who is staring at the both of us, smiling. And then looks back at me. He requested me?

I give her the puppy dog eyes and she gives me the no look. Ughhh I groan and stomp back to my lab table next to Kenneth.

"Listen man, I'm not going to be the only one doing the work and we both get the grade for it. You are helping." I say not making eye contact.

"Yes ma'am. " he raises his hands up in defense. Everything he does despises me.

"Let's just get this over with." I huff under my breath.

Kenneth ends falling asleep.