one

A/N: Just a simple reminder, beside that this is a SamuruXReader series, you can also choose a B-Daman of your choice. You'll see the indicator [B-Daman] to see where to insert the B-Daman of your choice.

Ex. "Let's do this," [B-Daman] said. If you want Dracyan saying that, then in your mind you read it as Dracyan said.

That's all for the reminder. Enjoy reading! ^_^

=====

 "Try hitting those bottles as targets," her best friend commanded her.

"B-but I d-don't know how to use this," [Name] nervously said. Her hands were shaking in fear. "I-I'm scared."

"Chicken..." She heard him mumble.

"I-I'm not a chicken, Samuru!" She tried to defend herself from his hard comments, but she's used to it.

"You wanna learn or not?" Samuru blurted out in his irritated tone of voice.

[Name] sighed. Her best friend is always impatient and sometimes show off as a cool person, but [Name] knows that sometimes, there is a nicer side of him that is hidden within him. She believes that this 'nicer' side of Samuru would show up one day.

[Name] hit the bottles with her newly bought [B-Daman] from Akira's shop, the Miracle Shoot B-Daman Shop. She used her savings to buy it, though unfortunately she didn't have enough money. Samuru paid for [Name]'s [B-Daman] for the meantime, so later on [Name] has to pay him.

She hit 12 out of the 30 bottles that Samuru set up for the course. She was breathing heavily after she ran out of marbles and after doing five Drive Shots that her best friend taught her. [Name] turned around to see Samuru sitting with his arms folded and his legs crossed.

[Name] quickly covered half of her face; only her eyes uncovered with her hands. She can feel her face burning hot. "H-how'd I do?"

"Fine," Samuru simply said. "And why the heck are you covering your face?"

"Is that all you wanted to say? Just 'fine'? And... N-nothing!" Her red-hot face just worsen when he made direct eye contact with her.

"Yes. You need to train more, and remove your hand off your face."

[Name] shook her head in denial. She doesn't want Samuru to see her face and expect an answer like 'Why are you red? Is there something on my face?!'

"Come on [Name], take that off," he held her wrist to forcely uncover her face, but [Name] just held it more tightly.

"N-no! M-my nose..." [Name] paused for a while, thinking of an excuse. "I-I'm going to nosebleed soon!"

"Fine, be that way again." Samuru rolled his eyes and walked away.

[Name] chased her best friend in guilt. "Samuru, wait! I'm sorry! I just don't want you to see my face of f-fear! I-I'm sorry!"

"I knew you for years now [Name]. I'm used with your face."

"I-I'm not used with yours..." [Name] mumbled under her breath.

"What?"

"Nothing, let's just back to your house slash museum!" [Name] happily walked back to Samuru's house with him following behind her.

After getting back, [Name] and Samuru were roaming around his dad's museum of archeological things. In between their sight seeing they saw Riki. [Name] was so excited to see him in person.

"RIKI," [Name] called out, running toward the blue-haired boy.

"Uh... Hi," Riki greeted back in confusion. "Who are you?"