Why can't you tell me?

"Hunter, Blake called me to meet him somewhere to help him with something" I said on the verge of Tears.

"Yeah because that explains why there's photos of you and Blake holding hands!" He said yelling at me.

"I was helping him with something!" I slightly yelled at him.

"With what?" He said with his hands in his hair.

"Something" I said trying not tell him that we were gonna get something for his birthday.

"Why can't you tell me?" He said calming down.

"Because I can't" I said putting my head down.

"Okay ,then go tell your new Boyfriend" He said not even looking at me.

"Hunter why can't you trust me?I'm not cheating on you, I can't go around a guy or can't even hang out with a guy friend that you know. I don't get mad if you hang out with a girl or even if a fan accidentally kissed you" I said making eye contact.

"I'm sorry" He said looking down at the floor.

"Hunter do you trust me?" I asked sitting down next to him.

"Yes I do" He said looking at me.

"Then believe me when I say I wasn't cheating on you with Blake" I said cupping his face with my hands. Instead of saying something Hunter kissed me, Classic Hunter but it was passionate and rough at the same time. Things got heated quickly but I stopped Hunter before we do something that everybody will hear😳.

"I love you Hunter and only you" I said holding his hand.

"I love you more and I'm sorry for not believing you" He said pecking my lips.

Let's go see what happened before this 🔙

10:00 A.m

Blake texted me to go meet him at the nearest mall to go get Hunter a preset for his birthday. I quickly put on a crop top and some shorts. After I finished my routine I decided to go walking because it was like 10 minutes away. I put on my headphones and walked. Hunter texted me throughout the walk.

Hunter💕: Good morning Beautiful ☀️😊

Me: Good morning Handsome 😌

Hunter:What are you doing today?

Me: I'm gonna go out with my Mom today :)

Hunter: Okay wanna sleep over tonight? 😏

Me:Sure 😊😉

That was our conversation until ,Yeah you know. After a few minutes I found myself getting closer and saw Blake waiting outside for me.

"Ariana" Blake said Hugging me.

"Blake how are you?" I asked him pulling away from the hug seeing something bright flash my eyes. I turned around and say no one behind me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me looking at me confused.

"Yeah I just thought I saw something" I responded.

"Okay Let's go find something for Hunter" Blake said walking inside.

Blake bought a T-shirt that said Bunter and I got him an new Pennyboard and A ring with our initials. After that Blake called an Uber to go back to the Hotel and I walked back home. I decided to call Brandon and talk about his surprise party.

Me: Brando

Brandon: Hey Ari

Me: So I got Hunters Present and I was gonna ask what what are we gonna do for the surprise party?

Brandon: Well I was gonna do a party here at my house and invite lots of people's.

Me: okay I'm gonna come over later so prepare popcorn and just dance.

Brandon: I already got you

Me: Okay bye

Brandon: Bye

Well that was a funny conversation. When I got home I actually saw my Mom home for once.

"Mom!" I kind of yelled.

"Ari!" She said walking up to me and Hugging me very tightly.

"I missed you Mom" I said very softly.

"Me too Sweetie" she said softly but very warming.

"Is it okay if I sleep over at Hunters house tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah but nothing Bad" she said brushing my hair with her fingers.

"Don't worry" I said trying not to be suspicious.

"Well go change" she suggested.

"Okay" I said running up to my room. I a just put on joggers and an tank. I already had some stuff there so it didn't matter. I went downstairs and put on my nikes.

"Bye Mom can you pick me up tomorrow at 3?" I asked my Mom.

"Okay Bye love you" she responded.

I walked out the door and went Pennyboarding to the rowlands House. After 10 minutes I arrived at the perfect timing because it was starting to rain.

~~~~~~~