Regrets

Pic of Laney on Side-->

(Chapter 2)

~Laney Pov

                I have gotten so use to Braydon sleep schedule I usually get up ten minutes before he does ant starts crying. It’s been like that for a while now occasionally I get tired and want to go back to bed but usually I don’t.  It’s pretty common for me and Braydon to be up at 5 in the morning and just sitting watching TV.  He then ends up falling asleep at 9:30 when I had dropped all the kids at school and read the ones that didn’t a nap time story. We would all be in my small little bed cuddling together until lunch time when I’d get up and make them lunch and wake them up. So being up at 5am isn’t a big deal for Braydon and I sitting in the living room watching Sesame Street with a blanket over us and him drinking his juice. Running my hands threw Braydon blonde hair I smiled and hugged him a little closer to me. Movement in the corner of the room got my attention quickly looking at the bundle of blankets that started to shake and move I couldn’t help and get scared about stand up and run upstairs with Braydon until a little fluffy head pooped up.

“Come here boy.” I whispered to the little German Shepard he ran and jumped up on the sofa shaking his tail and licking my face. I chuckled quietly and pet the dog and watch Braydon laugh at Rudolph when he licked my sons’ fingers. Sitting Braydon on the side of me so he can play with Rudolph more I began to watch TV. Watching the sun rise is always the best thing to watch when you wake up. But now that I have a clearer view from the living room instead of my apartment I smiled at how beautiful it is.

“I thought I heard something. What are you doing up?” A voice asked making me startled. Looking at the door behind me I saw a shirtless Landon with an open laptop in his hand. Wow is his chest is really toned and defined making me want to rub my hands on it. What am I saying?

“This is the time that Braydon and I are always up. I’m sorry did we wake you we were trying to be quiet. We will keep it done.” I told him moving my eyes away from his chest and petting Rudolph who fell asleep his head lying on Braydon lap.

“No you didn’t wake me I haven’t gone to bed yet. I was working on my documents and other stuff. Isn’t it too early for a baby to be awake?” He asked as he moved closer to the sofa looking at Braydon.

“No he is still little and doesn’t sleep through the night he wakes three times once its five we stay up and watch TV until 9 then we take a nap and wake up for lunch. But if you can’t concentrate on work we will go upstairs and watch TV in the guest room.” I told him about to stand up but his hand stopped me. Whatever you do Laney don’t look at his chest don’t.

“No you can stay here I’m actually going to go get a shower and get dressed I have to get to work soon. Liz is not here today she had to see her daughter. Will, will be here later to drop off food for you.” Landon said sitting down on the couch. “Come here Rudolph.” He mumbled to the dog that just picked his head up and looked then laid it back down on Braydon. Laughing to myself I pet Rudolph head and lay back on the couch.