TWENTY-EIGHT

Shooting scenes with Leila had been one of Tom's favourite things about acting on Civil War, and he thought that he could just talk to her after one of their scenes. The problem was that they had already finished all of the 'Passidy' scenes. The one where she makes sure he's okay after he's done with the fight had been his favourite, and he wanted to shoot it again just so he could be close to her.

Tom loved shooting the fight scenes, though. Leila had her hands on Chadwick's shoulder and he was standing on his knees, shaking. The scene was of Cassidy, who was kind of a human taser, using her electricity to fight T'Challa. Tom knew that the scene would be absolutely awesome in the movie, but it only looked lame without the special effects. When Leila removed her hands from Chadwick with a blank expression on her face - the usual expression of Cassidy - Tom started walking toward her. He whipped off the mask and heard someone yell cut, but he didn't stop walking until he was standing right in front of her.

"Tom-" Leila started, but he cut her off. He grabbed her hips and leaned down a little, then he kissed her. She was startled at first, but then she closed her eyes and kissed him back, her hands gripping the front of his Spider-Man suit.

Lizzie ran to get her phone and then started filming her ship.

"Lizzie, what are you doing?" Chris asked and looked at her in confusion, her answer made him laugh though.

"I'm making the fangirls happy."

Leila was the one to break the kiss. She looked up at Tom with a questioning look, as if to ask him to say something.

"You're more than good enough," he mumbled. "I love you, too."

are you happy now?